Chapter 5: Bad memory

I was just getting in our building when I saw Aly and Chae guided by a staff to the boss office, and our dance teacher was behind them and I quickly stopped him.

"Sir, is there something wrong?" I said worried. "Umm I hope not, they said they opened the documents of one of the producers." he said when he tried to make a step but again I quickly blocked him. "But you know that, they have done nothing wrong and they wouldnt do such a thing!". I yelled at him but he answered calmly. "I know Ms. Park but I don't even know what they were talking about. I try and help them if I could." after he said that he chased the girls and left me alone dumbfounded.

The practice was done and we all went to our lockers to change. As I was fixing my stuff, I heard that they were gossiping about my friends, especially Hyeri and her gang. They were going to tease again but I left quickly out to the door.

I received a text from Chae to meet them at the coffee shop and I ran till I reached there. I saw them sitting at our spot every time we always came by the shop. They were emotionless when I came near them, I didn't even know how to start.

"A-are you guys o-okey?" I asked worriedly. Chae then held my hand and said, "It's fine, we both accept it already" she sigh before continuing, "well, we starting now, aren't gonna be with you at YG anymore, she said with a small smile. "So, that means...... they signed you out?! the both of you? even though you didn't do it?", I let my anger out and Alyssa calm me down."Naeun please calm down, anger doesn't fix anything. We could meet each other at school." They said those like nothing bad happened to them, if they accept it already I will follow them too.

Night arrived and I came home, Eomma and Appa are again preparing for another business trip out of the country which means I be with my Jihyun oppa and Dawn Unnie for the month. I went in the door and sat in the living room trying to get my tired body charge, till my brother jumped on top of me and hugged me so tight.

"Ahh oppa?! get off of me!!" I said pushing him away. "No way, this is how I show you my gratitude". When he said that I became confused then it hit me in the head. " Are you both together now?" I whispered on his ear and he nodded yes. " Umm you must be Naeun? right?" a girl's voice made us broke the hug, then jihyun approach the girls and put his arm around her shoulder. "You must be Kim Hana" I said getting up from the couch.

Kim Hana, now the girlfriend of my brother Jihyun. He asked for my help to show his feelings for his best friend to the next level.

After introducing each other they went to a dinner date and I went to my room to sleep instead of waiting since Dawn unnie is still in school.

JIMIN POV

"Ahh hyung!! Why is this controller logging?" Jungkook said hitting his hyung Taehyung. "Yah enough playing time to eat dinner already." Hoseok said turning off the tv. All 7 of them gathered at the table and started to eat and finished then Taehyung and Jungkook went back to their game.

"Jimin ah can I ask you a question?" Namjoon said. "Nae hyung, what is about?" Jimin said while washing the dishes. "Its about Naeun", the atmosphere became quiet after he mention your name. "What about her?" Jimin arched his brow not ready to hear the question. "Cause I realize she was and still kind of uncomfortable with boys and gets very quiet on her own, did something happened to her?", All eyes went to Jimin after Namjoon asked. "Well hyung," he cleared his throat, "she has a horrible trauma appa said, she was toyed by her uncle after eomma was still overseas". "Toyed? as in Raped?" Yoongi said as he was listening and Jimin nodded. "After her classes, she will be hit by a belt, and get tied up if ahe doesn't listen to what he wants". "So how did you mother knew what was happening to her?" Hoseok. Jimin had finished his errand and face his hyungs, "Her sister was suppose to visit Naeun but when she came in she was full of bruises and wounds. She called the police and Eomma to tell what happened. Then the next day, Eomma quickly came to Naeun which was at the hospital recovering."

The hyungs were silent bout your past. "What about her uncle?" Namjoon said. Jimin look at him then to the ground, "he was putted behind bars for years now. And Naeun was still 7". Hobi then hugged Jimin, "Yah, she getting better, we will help her right guys!" he then smiled and everyone in the kitchen did.

END OF JIMIN'S POV

"YAHH! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?! WHERE'S MY BEER?! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO BRING ME MY BEER WHEN YOU COME BACK HOME!!!" the man hitted the crying little girl with his belt. "Uncle, please I'm sorry, please stop" she was down on the floor begging the pain will go away. "SORRY DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING!!" he gave her one last hit and her hands was red from trying to protect herself. "LISTEN!" he held he face with his whole hand closer to his, "My friends are coming so YOU BETTER BE GOOD! UNDERSTAND!?!" she replied with a nod then he threw her to the wall. "GO TO YOUR ROOM! STAY THERE TILL THEY PLAY WITH YOU LATER", he dragged her to a dark room and showed his evil smirk and locked the door. "Uncle please no!!" she ran to the door."NOOO!"

"Naeun wake up! it's a dream!" Somebody was shaking me till I woke up. "Un..nie.." tears running down my cheeks and Dawn unnie hugged me and slowly patted my back, "It's alright it was just a dream". I look at the clock and it was 12am. Once I felt alright, I instantly fell asleep and so did Dawn unnie.