Chapter 29 : Distance

Well...

A lot have change..

lemme say it one more time.

CHANGE

Ever since he came again.

I am now in school waiting for my last subject to be finished. Just looking at the clock, waiting the long hand to meet the short hand. Playing with my pen, not even paying attention.

The bell rang. I quickly grabbed my bag.

"Naeun unnie!!!" Aly putted her hands on my waist.

Great, now to put on a smile.... for a while...

"Hey,... ready for another audition?"

She nodded a couple of times.

"Chae and I are gonna be in the first ten. Soo ehehe sorry, we're going first." She smiled with her puppy eyes.

No,.... just perfect timing...

"aww, it's alright... good luck to you two!!" I gave her a fist bump.

"Aly, let's go?" Chae already appeared with her clothes changed.

"Yeah.. Bye Naeun.. get home safe.." Aly said as she ran to the exit.

"See you tomorrow!" I said and Chae waved back at me.

"Naeun-shi?"

A tall black man asked me with a straight face.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm coming."

He leaded me to the van and I hopped in. The van quickly directed to my house. Where a lot of things are waiting for me.

As we arrived, I got down the van and went in the front door. As always the maids greeted me and asked if I was hungry. I give then my same answer everyday. No.

I went to my room. Love it soo dark and quiet. My curtains closed 24/7. To the corner near my desk, was the stuff they need for me. You get what I mean. Ropes, chains, handcuffs.

My mom was trying to get my doctor from our country to get me injected with this side of mine to calm down. But seems like he ran out of the drugs he needed.

I changed to my normal clothes and threw my uniform in my laundry bin.
I heard my door open and saw Dawn unnie wanting to come in.

"May I?" she peek her head out the door.

I nodded yes and she came near me and we sat on the bed.

"Another bruise there huh?" she said pointing my elbow.

"hmm yeah, I guess I got this last night.. freaking out again."

"Could you feel it again?" I shaked my head.

"not yet..."

She always visit me before locking my door. She gives me updates on what happens outside on weekends.

"Its getting dark unnie, you should get some rest." I patted her back.

"Are you ready now?"

"yes... now go..."

She went out of the door and locked it with a lot of locks.

That feeling is coming. It was taking over my body. Heat was spreading from the bottom to the top.

I quickly got the stuff and one by one attached them to me. But too late...

*JUNGKOOK POV*