Chapter 20: Protector

"Miss Naeun, wake up already, or else you're late for school."  The maid said at the door.  "Miss Naeun? Are you there? Naeun Miss?" She kept on knocking and I sit up but my eyes closed. "Yes, I'm coming!! I'm awake..." I yawned. I was about to lay down again but then...."NAEUN!!! WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!" Jihyun barges in my room and shakes me. "AHHH OPPA GET OUT!!!" I chase him downstairs and Dawn unnie was quietly eating her breakfast.  "Yah you too stop!!!" She exclaimed. I was about to choke Jihyun but then we both stopped when she shouted. "Aigoo, Naeun take a shower and Jihyun eat already before it gets cold." She said not even looking at us. "Okey Eomma" we both said and ran away but she chased Jihyun instead and I went to my room to do my routine.

<<TIMESKIP - IN SCHOOL>>

"You're kinda late" Aly said to me as I was getting my books. "Sorry, my bike kinda got flat this morning soo I changed it." I said. "I thought you were with Jungkook?" Chae said and I shaked my head. "Nope, I back at the mansion already." "Speaking of,.. what's Taehyung doing here?!" Aly said with her eyes opened and we both look to see Taehyung smiling at the students wanting to take a picture with him. "Naeun-ah!!" He said running  and hugged me. "Ahh oppa, annyeong." I said as I was trying to breath. "Ahh i missed you why leave us?" He said rubbung his head to mine. "Aish Oppa I cant breathe!!" I pushed him away. "What are you doing here anyway?" He then smirked. "Watching our little maknae." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Just cause." He said with his smrik still there. "Umm Naeun we still here" Chae said. "Ohh Hi Alyssa and Chaeline" Taehyung said waving at them. "Hello to you too." Chae said but Aly was quiet behind us. "Naeun lets get to class already." She said pulling me. "Ahh right, Tae oppa I heading to class bye." "Okey meet you guys later at lunch." He said and wave at us. As we were walking Aly was still looking like see saw a ghost. "Hey, Aly!? Wake up already!" I wave in front of her. "Huh? I am awake.. what are you talking about?" She chuckled weirdly. "Aigoo is it because you saw your crush again after a long time." Chae tease her and I did. "Ohh shut up" she said and quickly went in the room.

<<LUNCH>>

"Dammit I almost slept at class.." Chae said streching herself. "Come on lets head to lunch already." I said pulling her hand. "Guys I'm gonna buy lunch at the canteen can you come with me?" Aly said taking her wallet out of her bag. "Aren't you packing lunch?" Chae said. "Yeah usually but mom went early today she told me to buy." We both nodded. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said and we headed to the canteen.

The canteen was still kinda empty but the food was already serve. "Annyeong!" Taehyung jumped right behind me and I also jumped. "Ohmy Gad you almost gave me a heart attack." I said putting my hand to my chest. "Ahh mian, how was class?" He said. "A little sleepy." Chae said. Then Jungkook came and Taehyung wrapped his arm around his neck. "Ahh Naeun, Jk here has homework that he doesn't understand." Jungkook just looked at him and nodded. "Well, looks like we're heading to the library aren't we?" I said. "Library?! How bout at our dorm.. Please" Taehyung said with his aegyo. "Maybe next time oppa." I patted his head. "Ahh hyung!! Your heavy!!" Jungkook said as I went to Aly. "Are you done?" I asked her and she nodded and then we started walking to the rooftop. "Where are you guys heading?!" Taehyung said. "Gonna eat lunch." Chae said.  "Eh? But the canteen is here?" He replied confused. "We eat somewhere else." "Ohh sounds fun, then we're coming!!" Taehyung wrapped his arm around his maknae. "Wait, what hyung?!" Jungkook said. "Come on it will be fun." Us three looked at each other then I sighed. "Fine you could come..." Taehyung was gonna shout in excitement but I stopped him. "But you guys gotta be quiet." "Why include me? Hyung is the only one noisy here." Jungkook said trying to get out of Taehyung arm and we went off.

"Wahh, you guys really eat here?" Taehyung said and started taking pictures at the view he sees. "Yeah, we like the wind and quietness here instead of the bothering canteen." Chae said and he nodded. We finished eating lunch and it was still early. Jungkook and Taehyung were playing with they're phones and us three roam around the rooftop.