Chapter 30: Restrictions

"

I.want.to.take.over."

she says those words one by one, and even licked my ear. I pushed her and her laugh became louder.

"No!! I wont let you!! I will never let you!!"

"HHAHAHAH why? I could act like you.. cause I AM YOU!"

"No and Never!!"

"aww come on... I could take care of everybody you love... especially... Jungkook.."

My eyes wided. She was acting innocent and all. But in real life. She is not.

My head started hurting. I am screamed from too much pain.

"What's wrong? You hurt?" she smiled.

then knocking could be heard.

"Naeun!!!"

That voice..

"Ohh let me open it!" she skipped to a door that appeared in the dark.

"No!!"

I pushed her and I opened my eyes.

"Naeun!!!" He was banging the door.

My eyes squirted from the sunlight coming in from my window. It was already morning. I got up and seeing that I was on the ground.
My mess was more worse than last time. The curtains ripped, the tables turned over, my bed was like hitted by a tornado.

"Jungkook get down stairs!"

"But hyung!"

"Now!"

"Jungkook! Jimin! stop!"

I heard unnie shouting at them but they won't listen. They kept banging even though unnie was the one that locked me in. I went near the door and checked myself to my broken mirror.

Yes, bruises. lip bleeding and blood all over. okey, not normal. I put my head near the door and tried to talk to unnie.

"Unnie, just open it."

"Naeun?!" Jimin oppa shouted but Dawn unnie pushed him to talk to me.

"Naeun, no. Your mother said-"

"But they will soon know, things will get more worse."

"Still... Naeun..."

"Unnie, just do it."

I heard Unnie sighed and heard her unlocking the locks. I went far from the door knowing they will come in fast. And yes, they did. Jimin oppa was about to hug me but he stopped looking at the place. Unnie closed the door immediately preventing Jungkook from coming in. She knew I can't let Jungkook know what's happening to me in the room.

"Naeun.... what.... happened?"

He looked at me in the eyes. And I just look at him blankly then my hands.
I felt arms wrapped around me.

"Don't worry Naeun... we could fix this... I won't tell him."

I look up at him eyes with tears not yet falling but mine was. I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead while patting my back. He got up and got the first aid from my bathroom and started cleaning my wounds and healing my bruises.

"Clean yourself up."

He smiled a little when he was done. I nodded and followed what he said. I took a long shower and heard noises in my room. I got out and saw my room already fixed. There was clothes on my bed. It could cover the purple bruises and wounds if I wear them. It was from Dawn unnie. I wore them and she called me to come down. Jimin and Jihyun fixed my room with Dawn unnie's help. It looks normal, but not for long.