Chapter 15: Stuck

Dawn unnie and I were talking how was the house going on in the living room. "So, has he calmed down already?" I asked Dawn unnie. "Yes, he calm himslef down but couldn't face you and Jimin." She replied. "I guess he is scared." I said in alow tone. "We both talked, and he said his anger just unexpectedly filled him up and drank to cool him down but it didn't work, he blames himself for hurting you." She said. "But I'm kinda or also not ready to meet him. Just remembering that night, gives me chills." I sighed and rubbed my arms. Dawn unnie then hugged me.

Suddenly we heard Yoongi oppa cursed very loud. "Yah Min Yoongi!! Language please!!" Jin said from a far. Yoongi went out of his room, walking back and forth across the living room. "What are you so mad about right now?" Dawn unnie asked with a mad tone. "She is coming home." He replied. "Who is coming home?" I asked. "My sister from Australia. She arriving today." He then panicked and took his coat. "Where are you going?!" Dawn unnie asked. "Gonna pick her up." He sighed so loud, you could say he was really angry. "Yoongi, meet us later at the restaurant, okay." Jin said and he nodded and left.

<<TIMESKIP>>

We were heading to the restaurant to have dinner, since Auntie didn't have her shift today and Jin is lazy to cook. We arrived and we saw Namjoon already sitting on one of the seats. "Wahh hyung you look like the owner of the place." Jimin said and Namjoon just smiled. We sat and started eating while waiting for Yoongi.

We were all laughing at the BTS members reminiscing their time when they were trainees. Then the door opened revealing a tall girl, but Jimin is taller, eyes same as Yoongi oppa, wearing a crop top and black skinny jeans wear a long black coat and behind was Yoongi. "Oh hyung you're here?!" Taehyung said. Yoongi then sighed, "Everyone, meet my sister. Min Yoona, or Alexandra." He said with a boring tone and pointed the girl and she smile a little. "Hi everyone." She said. Wait, that's all?! We greeted her. They both sat down and Alexa was beside Jimin, and she became shy?! Hmmm something is fishy.

We were continued eating and Yoongi was very awkward cause his sister is here. "Hyung, you're brother couldn't come?" Namjoon asked. "No, he had work to do." he said and Namjoon nodded. "Soo A- Al- what was your name again?" Hoseok asked. "It's Alexandra, my friends called me Alexa or Alex." She said but wasn't looking at him. "Ahh is that it?" He then laughed at himself. "Ahh Hoseok hyung's english is not improving" Jimin also laughed. "So she is also going to school where we school." Yoongi said while grilling. "What major did you get?" Namjoon asked. "I couldn't choose between cooking or arts.." she in an not interested tone. "If that it, she might be classmate with you Dawn." Hoseok said. "Oh really?" Unnie said. "Oh Yoongi you forgot to introduce Dawn." Jin said with a smile. "Ugh, do I have too, I busy grilling here." He said trying to ignore the request. "I'll do it." Taehyung stood up. "Hyung sit down" Jungkook said but Taehyung didn't listen. "Alexandra, this is Dawn, your brother's soon to be girlfriend." He pointed at Dawn unnie. Awkward silence filled the room. "What did I do something wrong?" Taehyung said not getting the point. "Girlfriend huh" Alexandra said with a smirk. And again silence came. "Unnie, she a little bit weird, don't you think?" I whispered to her and she pinched me. "Yah don't say like that" she whispered back. Jin then change the subject to lighten the mood and it did. Alexandra and Dawn were having weird stares at each other.

<<THE NEXT DAY>>

I was walking through the hallways, I see some are posting some posters or flyers on every locker and boards. Then I see Aly and Chae coming. "Morning Naeun." They greet me. "Oh hi." I replied. "Whats wrong?" Aly asked. "Nothing, just wondering what are those posters for?" I pointed at one of them. "Oh that, it's for the school's foundation." Chae said. "This time the selected Seniors and Juniors are planning the theme." Aly said. "Really?" I said. "Come on, let's get to class." Chae pulled us to the classroom and everybody in there was talking about the Foundation themes and can't wait to tell their thoughts about it.

"Looks like everyone is excited." Aly said and we sat on our seats.
"Soo the teacher is gonna pick how many?" I asked. "They will pick 3 juniors. I think rhey will pick the creative ones like you." Chae said and pointed at me. I put her hand down rejecting what they are saying.

"Okay, class settle down!" The teacher arrive and the class became quiet. "Since you all know, this year three of you would be thinking about this year's foundation week's theme." He said. "So some of us teachers already choose who will help with the themes. The three I will choose in this class in Jaeyun, Sojung and Naeun, be in the assembly room after class." The teacher left and continued with the discussion.

RRRIIIIINNNNNGGGG

Half period was finished and I was heading to the rooftop to meet Chae and Aly. "Naeun!!" I look behind and see Jungkook coming to me."oh Jungkook what brings you here?" I asked him. "I just have to passed by the store later. I might be kind of late." He said. "No worries, I have a meeting later too." I replied. "Oh so, we could still meet later." He said embarrassed and I nodded. "Ohh okey, see yah later then." He said and went off. Then I went to Aly and Chae.

"See, I told you they'd picked you." Aly said with a mouth full. "Why would they even pick me?" I said. "Oh my god. You don't know why?! You're projects are very creative more than us." Aly said and the rice from her mouth came out like a storm. "Aly, calm down, you made a big mess already. " Chae said cleaning here space. "Sorry" Aly apologized. I was still thinking on what ideas should I give later. Ughhh I cannot even think of one!!

<<TIMESKIP>>

I arrive at the assembly room and saw that they were waiting for me. "Okey, let's start." said one of the seniors and went to the board and started writhing the ideas.

××JUNGKOOK POV××

I was done buying my stuff for my project and the sun was heading down. I told manager-nim that I will just commute going back to the dorm with Naeun since he has something to do in this time. I came back at school and saw the meeting was still going on. I got bored waiting till I had an idea.

××NAEUN POV××

"Okey thank you for sharing us those special ideas, and we will continue this on Monday." One of the seniors said and we fix our stuff and stared heading home. "Oh Naeun, could you please keep the notes, their in the drawer there." My classmate said and left. "Umm which drawer?" I looked at the drawers and don't know where to start.

I kept looking and looking for the papers then I transferred to another drawer which also wasn't there. "Ahhh where is it?" I was frustrated. Then the lights went off and on. I looked at the switch but no hand was there. "Anybody there?" No response. "I think I'm just tired." I said and continued looking for the notes. Later on, "ahhh finally found it!!!" I said jumping with joy. "Now let's head home." I said and went to my bag and the door suddenly closed and the lights went off. "Ahhhhh eomma!!!" I screamed my lungs out. Then a hand landed on my shoulder and I quickly pushed it away. "Ahhh get away!!!" I screamed again. Then I heard laughing, I turned on my phone's flashlight and pointed directly to the sound. And showed.. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!!" he was laughing like crazy. "Ahahah I got you real good." I just stare at him evilly and him just laughing. "Ahhh jinjja!! You scared the hell out of me!!" I said to him.

"Ahahah sorry, hurry let head home." He took my bag and went to the door. He was struggling to open it. "Ahhh stop joking already!" I said getting more mad at him. "I'm not joking someone locked the door." I pushed him and tried to open it. He was right the door is locked. I turned on the lights and the door knob was different. GREAT we're stuck in a room in school and worse at NIGHT!! more worse I'M STUCK WITH THE STUPID JEON JUNGKOOK THAT PRANKED ME!!!! "Ahhh what are we gonna do now?!?!" I said. Jungkook was quiet at the corner carrying our bags. "Yah this all your fault, any plans?!" I said to him and he looked at me weirdly. "I have one but no sure you will support it." He said. "Huh?!" I was confuse. He gave me our bags and went to the door. "step back will yah?" He said and I followed him. He kicked the doorknob till it was broken. HE BROKE IT!!!

"Come on!" He took the bags and pulled my hand and started running out. The doors were also locked then he had another idea. "The windows" he said and ran to a classroom near the parking lot. He opened the window and went out first. "Give me the bags." I handed him the bags and he putted them on the floor. "Come on!" He said with his hands out. And I came out slowly and he caught me. Then we ran to the bus stop back to the dorm.

Can't this night get any more worse?!