Chapter 13: Expect the Unexpected

"You like her? Don't you?" Taehyung asked. I swallowed my saliva and blush to much. "You do don't you!" He laugh at Jungkook. "Ahh hyung, I don't, okay, I don't, you face on my face is weird!!" Jungkook threw his pillow to his hyung. "Hmm araseo, I'll believe you this time." His hyung said and left the room.

That was really weird.

<<TIMESKIP>>

×NAEUN POV×

Tutoring is really not that bad though. Its been weeks doing it but, some say its stressful but for me its kinda fun. Mom and Dad we're in another business trip for a couple of weeks which mean I could bond with my brothers or friends.

Today in school, I have a lot of free time, and Aly and Chae were absent. So I decided to roam around the campus. I went to the gym, the library, the canteen.  Then my feet brought me to the field. Then I saw the seniors doing their Physical Education activities. But which was obviously soccer. I decided to watch them play and sat at one of the benches. Good thing I don't have to teach Jungkook P.E since his grades are so high on that subject.

As I was watching, I was also listening to my music in my phone. The game was already done, I decided to go home since there is still time left. But when I stood up someone called my name, "Naeun!" And there was Jungkook running here very sweaty. "Oh Jungkook, Annyeong." I smiled at him. "What brings you here?" He asked. "Umm I had free time so I decided to roam around the campus." "Free time?" His brows crashed together. "The teachers are kinda having a meeting right now, that's why." "No wonder our P.E time was soo short. And why are you all alone?" This kid has a lot of questions. "My friends are absent today." He nodded. "Soo Naeun do you have time?" He said drinking his water. "Yeah, a lot actually." I laugh a little. "V hyung is coming,  he wants to go to the arcades today, wanna come?" He said. "Umm isn't that cutting classes?" He chuckled. "No, not actually, once someone from outside fetches you. It's not." I nodded. "Okey, I'll come" he then smiled. "Meet ya here later, I just need to change, but I think you too." He means to change my school uniform since we will get caught if we wear it to the arcades. "Oh yeah right, I have clothes in my locker. Meet yah." I start running to the girls changing room and quickly change my clothes.

I went back to the benches and saw Jungkook looking at his phone. I stood beside him and he jumped up from my appearance. "Oh f-.... you almost gave me a heart attack." He said touching his chest. "Ohh sorry ehe, where is Taehyung oppa?" I asked. "He coming any second... there he is!" He pointed at one of the trees then he pulled me to go the Taehyung.  "Hyung!" He said as we arrive to him. "Oh Kookie-ah" then they did a handshake which was almost a dance choreo. "Oh Naeun!!!" Taehyung saw me after their handshake and hug me very tight. "Wanna come with us?!" I nodded. "Then let's go!" Taehyung said holding my hand and Jungkook followed behind. "Hyung let's pass by the bakery I'm hungry." Jungkook said. "Araseo." We arrive at the bakery store and Taehyung sat beside me while Jungkook order at the cashier.

×TAEHYUNG POV×

Good, Naeun is here, so Imma do my plan, which is to tease my maknae ahahah Leggo!!

"Naeun-ah why don't you visit the dorm again?" I asked her with aegyo. "Ahh I'll try Oppa eheh." She laugh awkwardly. "Jinjja?!" I hugged her again. "Ahh hyung, why act like a 2 year old, we're here in public." I glance at Jungkook which was looking at the window. I then clear my throat, "ehem sorry. I just got excited and all since Naeun is here with us today." I patted her head and she smile along with me. I then pinch her cheeks. "Aigoo, Naeun-ah I think your getting chubby now. I could grab your cheeks already." I laugh. "Ahh oppa, stop it, it hurts" she said rubbing her cheeks like a child. Then I heard JK whispered, "kyeopta", the I looked at him looking at Naeun. "What was that Jk?" I asked him that caught him off guard. "Hmm nothing hyung." He shake his head so face. Good thing Naeun didn't caught him staring. "Aigoo, come on let's go the arcade already." I said and they followed.