Chapter 3: "REAL" Story Begins

*FLASHBACK END*

A year had past, and I really became closer with my family and the group. I also started calling Mr. Park, Appa and Eomma for my mom. My trainimg at YG went well and there were a lot of new people comimg in.

Ring!!!!

Standing at the outside of the campus of School of Performing Arts(SOPA). As I was said before, First day different country, I was going to get in but an arm wrapped around my shoulder stopped me.

"Oh you're here?!" Even they have a thight schedule, they never fail to support every member. I forgot to mention, they're boy group band, BTS. I think you already know them.

"Aigoo my little sister is also schooling here." Jimin said while hugging me so tight.

"Aaaaaaaaigoo she looks so cute, like a doll." Hobi said while rushing to me to give a hug.

"Looks like Jungkook is going to have new classmate." Namjoon said while patting Jungkook's shaking head denying what his hyung said.

"Our maknae is going to have high grades, am right." Smiling so wide, Taehyung was like teasing Jungkook as he was giving his hyung a deadly stare.

We all got in to one of the office rooms and I got my schedule, but then Namjoon took it away from me.

"Oh? Jungkook-ah you and Naeun are classmates in Math and English. You could already ask her help when I'm busy."

Jungkook then lower his head and sat down at one of the couches. "It fine hyung, I could do it by myself."

Taehyung then sat beside me and whispered. "Aniya(nope), it's a lie, english is his enemy." Jungkook then heard Taehyung and chase him around the room while Taehyung was saying sorry and trying to hide.

We then entered the assembly and introduce myself as one of the new people in the junior high school.

The assembly ended and a still haven't made any friends.

The boys will do what they always do after seeing their youngest in the first day is having lunch at their favorite Jjajangmyeon resturant, but not their managers are paying nor the hyungs which leave to Jungkook to pay all the food. Of course while eating it's as quiet as you think it is.

"Wahhh Jungkook thank you for the food, this is soo yummy, Naeun hurry eat before you food gets cold." Jin said with his mouth full.

"Yahh hyung! Do you know don't talk when your mouth is full?!" Suga said in annoyance.

"Ani! (No!), this isn't full it's half of my mouth, anyone dare to talk back and I'll dare you to eat wasabi!" He said with rice coming out of his mouth.

"Ahh hyung, I know manager nim understands you but Naeun is here. Please calm yourself down." Jimin said as you got confuse.

Calm himself, are they really this weird?!

After the meal we stayed for awhile and the talked about different stuff which I don't know cause I wasn't listening, since I was watching a video to cover a dance for my next assignment in training.

It was almost evening, I my body was tired, my eyes was almost closing and my head was dropping but I tried to keep myself awake since they were still have fun.

Then my brother Jimin sat beside me since he saw me looking like a crazy person pinching myself to be awake. "Yah, are you good?" He said as he wrap his arm behind my neck.