Chapter 4: The Good and Bad timing

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT!! YOU'RE HERE!?"

I quickly jumped to her and hugged her very tight.

" Ummm surprise? heheheh of course I'm here." I was crying on her shoulder like a baby. "You could have texted me, that you were coming today. I should have fetched you!" she shaked her head in disagreement.

"Aniya, I don't want to disturb you on your dreams, remember that promise you made for me?" she broke the hug and looked at me while I nodded like a baby wiping my tears.

"That even though you gave your dream to become a kpop star, you promised me to continue mine." she chuckled.

" Aigoo Naeun, its been months, you still are my cute little bunny". she patted my head like I'm her pet.

She's my cousin, Dawn Lee unnie, 2 years older than me she passed the exam at a college in Seoul. She gave up her dream just to continue her studies and wants mine to continue.

"Okey girls, the surprise will continue later, come down stairs Mrs. Park is calling both of you for dinner." my personal maid said.

We then came down and sat on my part of the table and Dawn unnie sat infront of Jihyun beside me which is still confused.

"Eomma, who is she?" my mom smiled. "She is Dawn Lee, Naeun's cousin. She taking college here at your hyung's place." Then Jihyun sat up. " So she same school as mine?!"
"Jihyun sit down the food is going to be served. Manners." Jihyun then sat down slowly. "Mianhae eomma."

We ate dinner and went to our rooms.
"Unnie, where are you sleeping?" I said while she was transferring her luggages. "The room next to yours, why?" I came closer to her.

"I wanted to sleep with you, like we did back at home." "Aww bunny, sorry but, I'm gonna be busy once I get to school. Once I have lot of time, I sleep in your room, kay?" She patted my head again.

"okay but can you please stop calling me "Bunny", My brothers would really tease me with that name once they hear it".

"Too late already heard it bunny." Jihyun said going to his room. " AHHH OPPA SHUT UP!!!!"

Dawn just laugh at us. " sorry, get to sleep already you're going back to the building right?" I nodded. "yeah, good night then Unnie." I opened my door and waited for her reply.

"Good night Naeun." She said as she went to her room and I closed my door and jumped to my bed.

Hoping that my day tomorrow will be alright.

After I said that in my head I then drifted to sleep.

The next day.
Today I got to the building quite early. I changed into my dancing outfit and went to the practice room. As I was heading there I hears someone shouted my name.

"YAH NAEUN!"

Oh my God please not now.

"Made another family poor girl? I knew your mother was a slut. And especially with the father of BTS Jimin. Cheating aren't you Naeun shi." She and her friend laughed.

She's Choi Hyeri, we both got in the
auditions together but instead of being friends she would likely be not. She picks her own friends, sometimes she forces them to be with her and follow her rules.I could say she like the bully here. She always targets me, and once she does that, I dont reply.

"Naeun, may I ask a question? Are you mute or something cause I really dont see you talk. Maybe thats why the boss doesn't look at you as a artist." she said as she walked pass me and and hitted my shoulder.