Chapter 14: Never Alone

My body hurts, My head hurts.

My eyes opened when the sunlight shined from the window.
"Where am I?" I looked around seeing that I've been sleeping at someone's bed. Everything is all black and game controllers on the floor. I expect that his is a boy's room. I sat up tried to get to the door but my stomach hurt and made me stop my actions.

The door opened, and I was frozen. Jin came in with a tray fill with food. "Oh you're awake?" He said and putted the tray on one of the tables. "How are you feeling?" He came closer to me and smiled. I just looked at him still dumbfounded.  "Well that's answer,of course ehehehe" he said taking a chair and the tray. "Are you hungry?" He and showed me pancakes with choco syrup with strawberry juice. But due to my body, I shaked my head as a no. "Eyy, really? This food will get cold." He said with his father or grandpa like tone. And again, just looking at him blankly. His smile dissappear and put down the tray. "Umm how about I'll tell Jimin you're awake. And I'll take this." He said picking up the tray and went out of the door.

I was left there sitting on the bed. Looking around the room to guess who owns it but the sunlight was making my eyes blurry. I heard running footsteps coming near. The door again open wide, revealing Jimin's worried face. "Naeun-ah" he said and went to me hugging me gently not to get me hurt. Unexpectedly,  I cried on his shoulder and held him soo tight. I remember the fight with him and Jihyun, everything they said comes back in my head. "Naeun, I'm sorry." Jimin said patting my head. I couldn't answer cause all I could is just cry about it instead of fighting back. "I'm soo sorry I got you in to this." He said kissing my forehead and hugging me a little tight. "Oppa, please tell me the truth. Is it true?" I said crying on his shoulder. "Naeun." He sat beside me and cup his hands on my cheeks. Revealing his teary eyes and with a sad tone, "Yes, they were true..." More tears came out of me as his continued. "But, knowing you, I regret what I said. And took care of you. And I really treated you like my own sister." Jimin said wiping my tears with his thumb. "Really?" I said with a cracked voice. "Yes, really." He said. "Oppa." I said trying to catch my breathe. "Yes, Naeun?"  He said curious. "You really looked ugly when you cry." I chuckled. He then wiped his tears and laughed. "Says the one who doesn't." He said pincing my cheeks. "Ahh oppa, it hurts." I whined. "Ehehe sorry." He said caressing my cheek. "Oppa, who's room is this?" Jimin laughed a little and said. "It's Jungkook's room, he even watched you all night since I couldn't cause I was tired. And right now he is sleeping in my room." I nodded at what he said.

I wanted to see the members outside and so Jimin helped me by holding my hands and sat me on the couch. "Ahhh why take her out of the room?!!! Let her rest!!" Jin shouted from the kitchen when he saw me. "She... " He said and poitned at me. "said she wanted to see the members." Hoseok sat beside me and patted my head. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and smile a little. "Jin hyung, Naeun is asking for food!!" Hoseok said with a laugh. "Ahh finally,  she will appreciate my cooking again." Jin said giving the tray that was reheated. Everybody laughed at what Jin was acting and Hoseok fed me like I was a baby. Which was kinda embarrassing.

They all left for work and left me with their "Imo" or Auntie in the dorm. She took care of me even though her job was to clean each of the rooms. "Excuse me, may I ask a question?" I said went she was cleaning my wounds in the living room. "Yes, dear?" She replied. "How long have you been working with them?" Then she picked up the bowl with dirty blood and threw it to the sink in the kitchen. "Well, I think it's been a year. I guess." She said with a smile. "I only work mondays to saturdays, and only until 8 pm." She continued. "Why is that?" I ask. "I don't know, I think the boys are just soo kind that they even let me rest early." She came back to me and covered my wounds with  new bandages. "Jimin told me, everything about you. He even asks me on how to take care of you." She said. "Really?" I said kind of shock a little. And she nodded. We continued to talk till her shift was over. She was about to leave but I kind of stop her. "Umm excuse me? Umm.." I called her out and she looked at me from the door, "Yes, dear?". "Umm what time do you think, they will came back home?" I asked. She looked at the clock then to me, "I bet some if them are already coming straight here." She smiled. "Ahhh okay...." I replied. She then opened the door and I stopped her again. "Ummm Thank you again... for taking care of me ....today." She came back inside and patted my head. "Your welcome." She kissed my forehead and went to the door. "And please, just call me , Auntie." She said and left.