Chapter 47: Memories. (Sequel)

"FAREWELL JEON JUNGKOOK"

I just blinked for a second and she was gone.

I stood up and looked for her and she is really gone.

"NAEUN!!!!!!"

I then punch the nearest wall.

"Stupid JUNGKOOK!!"

I kept punching it till I was bleeding.
Then I got tired.

My phone then rang.

I answered it while I wiped my tears.

''Jeon Jungkook, where the hell are you?!"

Jimin hyung said.

I heard his voice and I was at the urge to cry again but I held it.

"Sorry hyung I just.... roam around and got lost of track."

"Okay, manager hyung is looking for you get your ass back here or he will kill you!!"

"Language Jimin!!!"

Drunk Jin hyung's voice echoed.

"Yes hyung, be there in a flash."

I ended the call and went back to the restaurant.

I washed my bleeding hand at the sea water.

And hell yeah it stinged.

I wiped my tears so that my hyungs won't notice.

"There you are!!"

A drunk Hoseok wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you kookie."

"o...okey hyung.. missed yah too."

I patted his head awkwardly.

"Okay we are complete lets head home!"

Manager said and we gathered up in the van.

I sat at the front seat beside manager hyung. I put in my earphones and listened to music. Then I looked at Suga hyung laying his head at Dawn noona but I remembered something. When we had detention cause we were late at math class.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking to the canteen after my last period, damn did a food typhoon strucked here?! I looked around to see the girls weren't here yet.

"I hope Aly wont be noisy once she gets here." I putted my bag near the trash bin and picked up the mop. "OH MY GOD!!" Nevermind I regret what I said. The girls enter, and yes Alyssa screamed her lungs out again.

I sneeked behind and told them what happened at the canteen. They were shocked at me sudden appearance.

"Good your here, now lets start cleaning so we can go home early."

They started cleaning, but Naeun was staring blankly at nothing, I was going to approach her but Chae did it first. She was awkward but started
working.

It's like something was bothering her. I didn't even notice I was staring at her. Then she caught me. We stared at each other then I realize. SHIT THIS IS SO WEIRD!

And went back to mopping as if nothing happened. Ms. Choi called Manager-nim to fetch me and arrived in the perfect timing. He talked to Naeun for a few minutes then we were done, She was coming us since Sejin hyung volenteered too.

We were walking out already. But Sejin hyung said something to keep the weird silence between us while heading to the car. "Seriously Jungkook, among the other subjects to be late why choose Math? I know you hate it but you know Ms. Choi is a classmate of mine before and easily contacts me if you done something wrong." Why among the other happenings why this topic?