Chapter 11: Dark dreams

I woke up when the sunlight hit my face and got up feeling dizzy. I looked around the room and see Jimin oppa outside the balcony.
I came closer to him and gave him a hug from behind. "You're up?" He said and a answer with a nod.

"I'm sorry" he said in a sad tone. "Why?" I asked. "This was suppose to be a happy trip but seems like it's not. I'm sorry for not being on time to save you last night." He turn around and hug me more tighter.

We stayed like that for quite long then my stomach ruined the moment. "Whoops" I said embarassly. I heard him chuckled. "Ahh why act cute at this moment?" He said laughing at me. "I am not acting cute!!" He laugh more louder and head inside.

"Come on, let's have breakfast. Dress up already and brush you teeth" he said putting on his coat. "Ahh Oppa, I'm old enough to hear those!!" He laugh as a punch him a little. "Ehehehe okey, meet us downstairs at the lobby when you're done." I nodded at him and he left while I did my morning routine.

I'm already at the lobby then I see them waiting for me near the entrance. Dawn unnie ran to me and gave me hug. "Are you feeling well?" She then touch her hand on my forehead. "Unnie, I'm feeling fine." She nodded at my statement and hold my hand and went with the others.

"Let's go?" Namjoon said and went in the van. I saw Jungkook was looking at me from afar but I didn't mind it. We went in and Dawn sat beside me. "Hyung where are we heading?" Taehyung said and Namjoon and Jin replied with a smile. "To one of the 'delicious' restaurant in Hawaii!!"Jin said. Everybody then howled to their excitement.

" Yah, Yoongi-ah, who are you texting?" Hoseok said after Yoongi-ah oppa almost threw his phone. "My sister is coming home." He said in a low tone. "Suga hyung you have a sister?!" Taehyung jumped his head from behind. "Really hyung? You never told us that you have one?!" Namjoon said. "She is from Australia, my parents let her study there for 4 years in High school." Yoongi continued. "Ohh so she is going to college now?" Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded. "She going to be a little late tho. !maybe she is going to be in either Jimin and Taehyung's or Jihyun." Namjoon said while looking at the window. "Oh Dawn, you're gonna meet your sister-in-law ahahahahha" Hoseok said and he was hotted on the head by Yoongi and then everyone laughed again. "Hyung that would really hurt, good thing it wasn't me!!" Taehyung said happily.
"Yah, Taehyung-ah wait till we get to the place, I will hit you like how Yoongi hit me" Taehyung then hide on his sit.

The van became silent and almost most of us were sleeping. My eyes were going to close but my instincts won't let me sleep. So I stayed awake till we arrive at the restaurant. Taehyung got down from the trunk and ran for his life since Hoseok was chasing him. My head was so dizzy it felt like I couldn't take another step. Jimin saw me walking like an old lady. "Hey, you okay?" I nodded to and gave him a little smile, but he knew I wasn't so he put his arm around me and started walking.

"Wahh we have a nice view of the ocean!!! Let me take my camera!" JUNGKOOK said as he took his cam and then Taehyung borrowed it till they took photos of almost everything in the place. "Yah, yah, aish we not here to have a photoshoot!!!" The "Eomma of the group" was getting angry, he even pulled the ears of the two maknaes. "Ahhh hyumg we're sorry!" They said as Jin already let go. Jimin was even still by my side making sure I won't pass out. He patted my back and said, "You just hungry, dongsaeng, hurry and eat."
I had no energy to answer back but nodded  and we started eating as the food was already served.

We were finished eating. And I didn't noticed that I have fell asleep on Jimin's chest. I don't know why but it's so soft like a pillow that I slept so fast.

*JIMIN POV*

"Yah, this coconut is soo ahhh" Jin put his thumbs up and gave the waitresses his flying kisses. "Ahh hyung stop, your making them embarrassed." I said to him.

I was wondering that my chest was getting heavy, I look and I was Naeun sleeping. Her lips were getting white and I was starting to worry. "Dawn, does Naeun have any medicines for now?" I asked her and she shakes her head. "No, why?" I action her to look at Naeun and she was shock to see her getting pale. "Ohh what happened to her?" She whispered, not trying to let anyone know that we have a problem. "I don't know, awhile ago she was so weak when she got put of the car."

Dawn was going to say something but we were cut by Hoseok. "Hey, some guys are looking at us right now."
We all looked where Hoseok hyung was looking. "Aren't they the ones that scared Naeun last night?",
Taehyung said with a blank face. Jungkook's eyes grew big, "hyung we have to go" he said tapping my leg. We all were fixing our stuff and some of the members already walk to the van. I can't wake up Naeun, "Jungkook-ah can you carry her the van?", he was hesitating but one of the guys already stood up, he then took Naeun and went to the van. I then followed them but the guy bumped me a little, I looked a little at him, he's face had a big scar, "sorry" I said in English. Then I followed to the van.

We were at the van and Naeun was still asleep but sweating a lot. "Jimin, we should take her to the hospital. Now" Dawn said as she place her hand to Naeun's forehead. I look at Namjoon hyung and he agreed. They dropped us at a near by hospital, Jungkook carried Naeun to the emergency room and Me and Dawn followed behind. She then was laid to a bed then the nurses came in and Dawn explained to them. "Jungkook you could go now." He gaze was still at Naeun hesistating to leave or not. "Jungkook, she will be fine." A patted his shoulder and he nodded. "Okay hyung, just call us if you need something." He then left.

Dawn then came to me since the nurses are still testing Naeun. "What did they say?" I asked her, "they said that she was in too much stress and tired, that her body became suddenly weak. They said that she only needs to rest, nothing bad happened to her, just needs rest." She said.

The night came and we came back to the hotel after Naeun was feeling well. "I'll stay with her for awhile." I told Dawn that I'll stay with Naeun till she gets fine. I came in the room and saw her already sleeping in her bed. I then rested in my bed since I was soo tired from watching her this day. After few hours, I heard.... Crying?

"Jimin o-oppa"..

*NAEUN POV*

Where am I? The place is black, so dark. I kept walking and walking till I saw light. On that light there's a wooden chair and a rope beside it. There was also a note there, written there was, "Please sit  for a while, your guest will soon arrive. I was confuse, I sat slowly on the chair and magicallythe rope that was on the floor tied me up till I can't stand up.

" HELP!!! JIMIN OPPA!!" I yelled and no body was there.
"SOMEBODY!! ANYBODY!! HELP ME PLEASE!!" then a man shadow showed up.
"HEY!! DID YOU MISSED ME?!!" The voice made me stiff and frozen. "HHAHA LOOK AT YOU, YOU'VE GROWN!" the shadow came closer and closer. "HOW'S THAT DREAM OF YOURS? COMING TRUE ALREADY?!" His hand landed on my thigh, the the other on my chin to see that face again. "IT'S NOT, ISN'T IT?!" He showed me that smirk of his, I tried to scream but his hand cover my mouth. "WHAT NOW?! HUH?! NOT HAPPY TO SEE ME?!!" He other hand was hold a belt. Ready to be hit but I was shaken.

"NAEUN!! NAEUN! ITS A NIGHTMARE!! WAKE UP!!"

"BAD TIMING ISN'T IT?!" HE LAUGHED WITH SO MUCH EVIL. "SEE YOU SOON, MY CHILD" He disappeared in the dark. Then I heard Jimin's voice again and I followed it.

I opened my eyes to see Jimin with his worried face. "OPPA!!" I hugged him and cried to that awful dream. "Its okay, it's alright." He patted my back. "It was just a dream Naeun. Just a dream."