Chapter 23: Confession

Never have I knew, I will live high school being a one sided love....

I was walking around looking down and sat at the field.
I was just drawing to get that imagine that kept bothering me.
But them it ended up on my paper. I crumple it up and threw to the garbage bin beside me.

"Aghhhh fuck it Naeun!! Stop being stupid!!"
I ruffled my hair till it was a mess.

After class, I decided to pass by the park.

The kids flying their kites with their fathers. Reminded me bout my father that taught me to ride a bike. Dad? Can you see this? Do you still remember me? Hoping you're safe already....

People later on lessen on thr park as I was walking. Later on I realized why.  The rain poured hard suddenly down. There was no shelter nearby soo I ran but I got tired running and used my bag as an umbrella since I forgot mine at home.

Yes Naeun, what a great day is happening to you now!

Started walking again looking down my reflection on the puddles and stomp on them. Then I stop when I haven't felt anydrops around me but the rain was still on going. I look up and I was under an umbrella now.

"Being like a kid again?"

I looked beside me and he was holding the umbrella.

"What do you want now?" I walked again but he kept following.
"Can you stop following me?"

"Can you not make yourself sick?" He stare at me with his smirk. Which meant I was defeated.

"I'm going to do something important so do you own stuff now." I tried to take the umbrella from him but he refuses.

"I know where you're heading and I'll come with you."

"You know? Where then?"

"The orphanage"

"How?"

"My instincts told me." He smirked again

I let him followed me and tried covering myself to keep myself warm.

"Hold this." I held the umbrella he handed me.
He took off his extra jacket from his bag and wrapped it around me.

Ughhhh Naeun control your heart!! Stop blushing.

I then looked down and gave him back the umbrella and leaded the way again.

"Yahh wait!!" He ran behind me and setted the umbrella under us again.

**JUNGKOOK POV**

Good thing Jin oppa prepared me to be ready for the unexpected rain later.
He helped at the right time.

We both arrive at a big house, which I think is the orphanage.

"Noona!!!!!!" A boy saw us came in and tried to hug Naeun but held him with her hand on his head.

"No, no, no, don't hugged me, can't you see I'm soaking wet." She said scolding the kid like a mother.

"But noona, I missed you soo much!"

"Later, once I get dry."

Naeun asked the staff for towels then the kid then look to me.

"Noona, who's that? You're boyfriend?" She choked on the water she was drinking and looked back at the kid.

"Yah! Where did you get those words?!" Then the kid pointed at the TV innocently.

"Oh my, umm he is just a friend... introduce yourself Jungkook."