Chapter 12: Tasks

We already went home from the trip, since some weird things came along with us. The boys 

Right now, my class is almost finish but today it seemed boring since it was a substitute teacher.

×RING!!!×

"Okay, class is over, see you again students" the old teacher said while the classroom was getting empty and closed his book. I went straight to my locker and put my books in. "Naeun-ah!" Chae was already calling me for lunch while Aly was running to hug me. "Ahhh Aly jinjja, you're hugging like we haven't seen me for a year." I told her and she even hugged tighter. "Cause it was like a year for me." She said. We headed to the rooftop and sat on near the shade. "Soo how was the trip?" Chae asked. "Well it was kind of fine." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Why? Was there something wrong." Aly asked with a worried face. I told them everything and they started to worry. "Good thing your brother was there to help." Aly said and Chae nodded.

<<TIMESKIP>>

The girls and I were heading to my house to spend some time to do plan our assignment. "Oh Naeun, is your brother here?" Chae said pointing the black van they use. "I don't know, maybe they are inside." I said opening the front door of the house. "I'm home!!" I said as I went in first. "Ohh? Oppa? What are you guys doing here?" I saw Jimin oppa along with Namjoon and Sejin. "I see your with you friends" Jimin said smiling at them. "Umm would you please excuse us for a moment?" Namjoon said."Oh Naeun we'll be in your room." Aly whispered to me and they went straight my room. Jimin patted the empty side of the couch telling me to sit beside him. "Soo, what is this about?" I asked still not sure what is going on. "Naeun" Namjoon said making me face him. "We want you to do a favor" He continue. "What favor, oppa?" I said making me more confuse. "It's just an easy favor, Naeun" Sejin then said. "Since now, you've got a lot of free time, we want you to help Jungkook with his other studies." I was kind of shock. "You mean like, tutor him?!" I said and the nodded. Me a Junior high schooler, tutoring a Senior?!!?! YES! 100% weird. "Soo, do you want to do it?" Jimin asked me. "Umm I guess its alright with me. " I said shyly. They all smiled. "Actually, I could help when I'm there. But I'm sometimes busy" Namjoon said smiling. "Ohh aren't your friends still in your room." Jimin said. "Omg, umm excuse me" I ran upstairs and Chaeline and Alyssa on my bed looking at their phones.

"Oh finally you're here!" Aly said when she saw me. "What did you guys talked about." Chae asked looking at her phone. "About tutoring Jungkook. " I said as a turn on my computer. "You?! tutoring Jungkook?" Alyssa said and I nodded. "Hmm maybe his grade went down again." She said opening her bag taking out her planner. "Ahh let's not talk about it let's research already" Aly went to me while Chae was still at her phone ipin my bed. "Chaeline!" Aly shouted at her but she didn't move a muscle. "Chae!!" She went to her and shouted. "Huh? What?" She said as she put her phone down. "Come on let's do our assignment" Aly said. "Oh yeah" they came to me and I just laugh at them. Then we continued our assignment.

"Finally!!! We're done!" Aly said stretching her arms to the air and layed on my bed. "Aigoo, someone is already tired." I said and Chae nodded. "Hey Naeun, it already late, I'm heading home." Chae said. "Wait, what?! What time is it?!" Aly asked. "Umm" I checked my phone. "Almost to 8 pm" I said. "8pm?!" She jumped up and pulled chae and opened her phone. "Omg!! 5 missed calls from mom!! Come on Chae!!" She pulled Chae to down stairs and I followed them. "Bye Naeun, good night and see yah tomorrow. " Chae hugged me but Aly was sweating like she is gonna die somehow. "Aly, calm down. Okey?" I said to her and hug her and then the went out.

I was watching TV with Jimin and saw Jihyun just came home. "Aw I thought it was Eomma and Appa." I tease him. "Yah?! You didnt missed me?" Jihyun came to me and ruffled my hair. "Ahh oppa, How will I miss you that I see you everyday with your girlfriend!" Jimin just laugh at us. "Aigoo, you two stop it." He turned off the TV and we went to our rooms.