Chapter 17 : Forgiven

Dawn unnie and I went back to our house since I had stuff to get for the Foundation themes to use. I haven't told Jimin oppa where I really was, just told him that we were going shopping.

<<AWHILE AGO>>

'Unnie, hurry up and fetch me before we get caught.' I text her and she replied quickly. 'Ahhh calm down I'm already here door stairs heading to the door.' Later on the door bell rang and Jin opened the door, "oh Dawn what brings you here?" I quickly went of the door and took my bag. "Ah me and Naeun are going to umm Hongdae." She said. "Yup, oppa I'll be back in a bit. Plaese tell Jimin oppa for me!" I said dragging Unnie out. "Ahh have fun you two!" Jin said awkwardly and wave at us.

<<NOW>>

We went in and were greeted by the maids, especially my personal one hugged me as I saw her. "How are you?" She asked. "Doing fine." I smiled at her back. We slowly went up to my room and saw the hallway is already fixed. Jist by staring at it reminded me of the scene. Then I shaked my head and quickly find the stuff I need.

Dawn unnie was in her room taking some stuff I could use. "Unnie I'm done!" I said closing my door. The maid then took my bag filled with supplies and decors and took them down to the living room. "Hold on just one more to fit." She said pushing the styrofoam balls in the bag. "I'll be downstairs!" I said heading down, "okey! I'll catch up!" She replied.

As I arrive in the living room, my personal maid approach me, "Miss, would you like me to give you something to eat?" She said. "Ahh no need, I'm not even hungry, we be leaving soon after Unnie is done." I said and she nodded, "May I ask, when are you coming back?" I was off guard with that question. "I'm not sure. But I'll come back." She smiled and nodded and went back to the kitchen.

I went to the pool and dipped my feet in since I was getting bored. "Huh they already missed me, do they?" I said thinking about the maids. "Not only them." I froze and slowly look back to the one who spoke. "J-jihyun o-oppa.." I whispered. His eyes were teary and so was mine. He slowly approach me, my mind was telling me to leave cause I was getting scared but mu body was not responding but trembling at the same time. He sat next to me and I look down at the water. Silence came to both of us and then he broke it. "H-how are you?" He asked. "I- I'm fine." I replied. He kept looking at me and scanning me seeing my faded bruises and scars. "I'm sorry." He said and I looked at him looking at my arm. "I didn't thought that would happened after she broke up with me." He then looked down. "Now, I think you're scared of me right?" He laugh but with a sad tone. "And I know you can't forgive me now bu-" I cut him off. "Who said I can't forgive my brother?" He then looked at me with his eyes wide open and tears fell to his cheeks. "But, I hurted you even told the truth that we hated you to be here and-" I held his hands and said, "Oppa, I understand,  but that was the past already, forget them now. And I already forgive you a long time already." His tears could stop falling. As Unnie said, he couldn't sleep well cause of what he done was coming back to his dreams. "Really? Do you really mean that?" He said. "Yes, Oppa, I mean it." I wiped his tears on his rosy cheeks with my thumbs. Then I laughed at his face, "why are you laughing?" He asked. "Ahah it's just you look like a baby" I laughed. He then also laughed, "aigoo, your being a dork again." He said and he hugged me. "I missed this." He said as he rested his chin on my head. We stayed like that for minutes then Unnie called us. "Yoo stop with the drama you two!!" She shouted. We just laughed at her and went in. I took my bag and then Jihyun asked. "When are you gonna stay here again?" I just looked at him with an obvious answer. "He still won't let you does he?" He said as he knew what I meant and I nodded. He sighed, "he still won't talked to me does he?" I took my bag and said,  "I'll think of a plan." I smirked and he was just standing there looking at me weirdly.

I got back at the dorm and me and unnie started decorating with Auntie helping. Then the door opened revealing the boys coming in. "Wahh these are awesome!" Hoseok said as he went to the decors. "Ahhh don't touch them!!" I whined like a child. "Ahahaha mian mian" he said and just stare at us. "What are these for?" Namjoon asked. "The Foundation of our school." Me and Jungkook said in unison which was kind of weird and awkwardness flew around the atmosphere. "There cute though. " Yoongi said. "What is your theme?" Hoseok asked. "It's kinda like retro" I said starting to clean up our mess. "Oh Jin is gonna love that concept." After Namjoon said that Jin danced the dances from the 90s. "Ahh I like it!" Jin said and he laughed at himself and we all did.

As we were done cleaning, I would like to share my plan to the other boys. "Namjoon oppa, can I talk to you?" I ask him. "Ahh sure." He said following me to the room. "Soo what are we gonna talk about?" He asked. "Do me a favor...." his face looked blank after I said that.

<<FOUNDATION DAY>>

"Wahhh Naeun-ah,  you guys did a great job!!" Aly said running through the hallways. Yesterday I came late, to finish the decorations for today. I was a bit tired but I kept my smile in front of them. With today's theme, we could have visitors to see the performances that the other students prepared. And of course, BTS is coming but they will be in a private room. Dawn unnie and Jihyun will be also coming.

"Naeun-ah!" Dawn unnie shouted my name and waved at me from a far. And ran to me, "these are awesome!" She said and Jihyun following behind her. "Oppa, how is it?" I asked him and he gave me two big thumbs up while looking all over the decors.

Then BTS arrived a lot of people gathered around and of course Jungkook fetched them and lead them to a the private room. The performances were about to start and the stage was just infront of the room where the boys were staying. The students filled up the place and cheered for their friends participating. 

The first day finished and the boys were heading for dinner on their favorite restaurant near the school. We were all there except Yoongi's sister cause she said she went somewhere. Jimin oppa ans Jihyun oppa wasn't even talking to each other. Just staring. The boys were brightening the mood with their jokes and games they did. After eating, we cleaned up and Jihyun was still sitting. "Namjoon oppa, I'll go to the cashier with you.. I wanna know how to use credit cards.." I said as a signal to him. "Ahh araseo, come with me" then we went out. Dawn and Yoongi went out to let them 'talk' bout something. "Hyung, I'm still don't wanna go home.." Taehyung said.  "Well what do you wanna do?" Jin asked. "How bout lets head to the karaoke? " Hoseok said. Then Namjoon went in, "Jin hyung I need your help." Jin was acting curious standing up. "Ahh wae?! Too much, you better pay me back Jungkook." Jin said. "Ahh hyung why me?!" Jungkook said heading out too. "Taehyung-" Jimin was cutted off by Hoseok, "Taehyung-ah lets tell the others to next head to the karaoke." Taehyung nodded, "we'll be back." Taehyung said and went out.

<<JIMIN POV>>

Me and Jihyun were left alone in the room. It was awkward. Was looking on my phone and he was playing with his fingers. "H-hyung, I wanna tell you something." He said bitting his lip. "Make it faster." I said coldly. "H-hyung, I just wanna say,... I'm sorry... for what I did to Naeun and what I said to her." He wasn't looking at me in the eyes but he was about to cry. I didn't know what to say but listened to every apology he said. "Stop." I said and he look up at me. "Even though, she not our real sister but I really treated her like one. But then she has a lot of problems she couldn't fix by herself." Jihyun tears were dropping to his cheeks and he quickly wipes them to hide it from me. "Dawn told me everything while she was staying with me. I know you couldn't controlled yourself but let's say it was the alcohol's fault." He nodded. "Look, I'll let her go back to the house but I want her to visit me sometimes." Jihyun smiled a little. "And stop apologizing, I forgive you now. You're like an idiot right now." I said to brighten the mood. "Ahhh hyung jinjja." He laughed and wiped his tears. I saw Naeun smiling at the door. "You planned this didn't you?" I said and she laughed.  "Ahahaha yehey now both of you hug each other." She said as she pulled me and Jihyun together. "Ahh Naeun,  no need for this." I tired to refuse. "ahh come on oppa" she said keeping on pulling me. "Ohh come on Jimin,  do this for your sister" Namjoon said as the boys were getting inside.  "Ahhh please." She did her aegyo which she hates to do. "Ahh jinjja come here!!" I quickly hugged Naeun and Jihyun in my arms and the boys took pictures.
"Aww they're so cute!!!" Hobi said taking lot of photos. "Ahh palli, I want to go to the karaoke!!" Taehyung said. "Ahhh you ruined the mood!!" The other said. "Fine lets go guys!" Namjoon said and we head out. "Let's go?" I said to my siblings and followed the hyungs.

"Naeun-ah,  thank you." Jihyun said. "No need oppa." She said with her shy smile. "Aniyo, he's right. Thank you. If you hadn't planned this we would still be in weird terms." I said and I patted her head. "Ohh she's blushing?" Jihyun said. "No I'm not." She said covering her face with her hair. "Aigoo she's soo cute!!" I said pinching her. "Ahh stop it!!" She ran away hiding on Hobi. "Aigoo, come lets go." We then had fun in the karaoke especially Taetae and Hobi hyung. And Jihyun and I were fine.