CHAPTER 46: "GOODBYE"

JUNGKOOK POV

"NAEUN!!"

"NAEUN!!!!"

"NAEUN!!!"

"Jungkook, there's no use of shouting and searching for her here. Her stuff is gone. "

Jihyun stopped me from running around their mansion.

After Jimin hyung told us she ran away. We immediately drove to the house.

I ran to her room and all her valuable things were gone.

I went down stairs and sat beside Jimin hyung comforting their mother who just came back from a business trip, along with their father.

Almost everyone was down.
Dawn noona bitting her nails thinking where could she be. Jihyun was along with Jimin hyung with their mother who wa sobbing so hard.

And the hyungs were trying everything along with our agency if they saw her around the streets.
And Namjoon hyung was the lead, now talking with Jimin hyung's father.

I stood up and went back to her room.

I sensed that all eyes were on me.

They knew my feelings. I know they're worried bout it.

"I can't believe she could also think of running away."

I said to myself while walking to her bed.

To be honest. I never even got to be with her here. All I remember being here when she became crazy and locked herself up till she was fine.

I sat on her bed and looked around. Imagining what could make her do this.

"I guess, you already miss her."

Dawn noona showed up by the door.
And came near me.

"Thinking hard aren't yah?"

She asked and I just nodded. Looking down at my feet.

She then sat beside me.

"I know you like, wait no, loved my cousin. But there might be things she stills hides."

"Why would she still hide when she trust us so much?"

She then sighs.

"Trust is a strong word Jungkook. And Naeun looks for the real meaning of trust. Not like, she doesn't you or the BTS members. But she doesn't want to trust too much."

Trust?

Is it really that hard to trust someone?

"Noona, I have a question."

"Go on..."

I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Please don't get mad at me for asking and please be honest."

Her eyebrows clashed together.

"What else, do you think, are the things Naeun still hides?"

Her eyes widen. And she stutters.

"I-I, w-well, ummmm. uuuuggghhhh. I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm not in the place to tell you. But I think she is the one to tell you. The thing I could share is. It hurt her more than her father did."

She held my hands and pinches my cheeks.

"But promise me, your hyungs and Naeun, even tho she is not herself. "

I nodded.

"Please don't lose hope."

Her phone then vibrated and she answered it.