Chapter Nineteen

How good is this? Two chapters in two days :O You guys should be proud ;)

So OH MY GOD! I was writing Chapter 20 just now and it is when the MASSIVE drama starts! If you want me to upload it TONIGHT make sure you comment right away!

If I don't get a comment you will have to wait...

IT'S YOUR CHOICE!

So get your keyboard ready to comment!

And remember to vote aswell!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Ellie :) xx

Chapter Nineteen

When we got back to the bus all of the other boys had somehow all managed to shower and dress…except Harry who was still naked. Yes. A naked Harry Styles was standing in front of me, mouth wide open having been caught at a…bad moment.

I shrieked and a pair of hands came up in front of my eyes to cover them.

“Protect the young girl’s innocence.” Louis yelled. I heard a scruffle and an annoyed ‘Hey!’ come from Harry.

“That’s right, cover him up.” Louis yelled again. It sounded like he was trying not to laugh. The other boys were snorting as their laughter kept bursting out. I could hear Harry was struggling against them as they were doing who knows what to him. Finally the movement around me stopped and there was silence. Then an eruption of bellowing laughter deafened me.

Louis uncovered my eyes and I nearly bust my sides from the laughing that came from me. Harry was standing there, red in the face, giving us all the fiercest glare. He also happened to be wearing a pair of my lacy underpants and one of my One Direction bras (yes I had one…I have no idea how that got in the case either!). I don’t know how they had managed to so easily get the under garments onto him but they had succeeded.

“Oh my god…Harry…that is…so…funny,” I puffed out between hysterical giggles.

“Hmph,” Harry grunted before grabbing some clothes out of his suitcase and running to the bathroom, banging the door behind him. The laughter started again as Harry yelled from the bathroom, “Holy shit balls, I look like such a…a…What did you do?!”

I heard Zayn give a small huff from behind me and I turned to face him. He quickly averted his eyes from me as he had obviously been staring at the back of my head. I really needed to talk to him.

I was about to ask him to join me outside for a second because I needed to talk to him about something important when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Harry had come back out of the bathroom, fully dressed and grabbed me. He buried his face into my neck and gave me a lingering kiss, brushing his hand across my bum before lifting his hand again and twisting my hair around his fingers. I wondered why he was doing this as he didn’t usually act so forward in front of the boys before I realized…

He had just seen me about to talk to Zayn. It wouldn’t have looked bad from anyone else’s point of view but I suspected that he suspected that Zayn liked me in that way, so to him it would have looked like we were having a moment or something.

I really needed to talk to Zayn about the sadness I saw in his eyes when Harry’s lips connected with my skin - it just…hurts me. I know it should make me want to talk to him even more but it has the opposite effect on me. I just…can’t do it. I can’t break his heart more than I already have…

But I had to.

Maybe I’ll just keep putting it off. Maybe it would die down when he realized that I would never look at him in the way that I looked at Harry, the way the HE looks at ME.