Chapter Twenty One

Okay so here it is... eek! I hope you're are excited to find out what happens next! Do you think Harry will get into a fight with Zayn? Do you think he will go after her? Who knows? Better get reading! ;)

Chpater Twenty One

*Zayn’s POV*

I couldn’t believe it. I’d broken them up. I knew nothing good would come out of kissing Alice like that, apart from me feeling like I had finally got control over my emotions for her (I know it’s kind of backwards thinking but…). I never expected Harry to walk in though. I should have stood up for her while he was shouting at her but I knew that would only make things worse.

But now she’s gone.

I had ruined everything.

“Harry you little fuck! Go after her!” I shouted at him. I knew it was a bad thing to do and the shock in Harry’s red, teary eyes was obvious but he couldn’t let her go like that. It wasn’t her fault. She wasn’t kissing me back, it was all my fault. Why couldn’t he see that?

Because I hadn’t told him. Duh, of course Zayn. Spill everything and he will understand. You can get them back together. It would be hard but seeing her as happy as she was with Harry was the best feeling and me being able to bring that back would be the best thing for me.

And it’s not about me. It’s about them.

“Don’t talk to me like that!” Harry hissed.

“Harry, you don’t understand what was happening okay? Just let me explain.”

“I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH! EVERYONE STOP TELLING ME I DON’T BECAUSE I DO! YOU KISSED HER! I UNDERSTAND THAT PERFECTLY!”

 I lunged forward and punched him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and clutched the side of his mouth where my fist had impacted with his face.

“YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME HARRY! I KISSED HER, OKAY? SHE NEVER KISSED ME BACK. IT WAS MEANT TO BE A SECRET.”

I take a deep breath before continuing.

“I have had feelings for her since she walked through the fucking door that very first day but I knew she was taken by you. I tried to stop myself Harry, I really did. I didn’t want to hurt you…or her. I didn’t mean it Harry, honest. That kiss was me saying goodbye, letting her know that it would be the final time I would put her through anything anymore because she was unhappy! I made her unhappy! And I was putting a stop to it finally because I knew it would just end up hurting us all. Then you walked in. I swear Harry, I swear on my life, on her life, on the fucking band that she did NOT kiss me back. She didn’t ever have feelings for me. NEVER! Now if you don’t go after her right now and let her know that you know it wasn’t her fault then you must be dumber than everyone in the entire universe because she is a keeper. She loves you Harry, she still does and she never meant to hurt you.”

I’m crying now. I know. The Zayn Malik is crying.

“Please Harry. Go after her. She needs to know that you still love her. I know you do so just…go get her.” I finished, my words losing volume until I ended in a whisper. Harry approached me. I flinched because I knew what was coming.

I was right too. I felt Harry’s fist impact with my stomach and I let out a gust of air as he winded me. Then he sobbed again.

“I’m going to get her,” he said and then ran out.

The other boys were all standing there, mouths open as they had been for this whole time. I blinked slowly and tried to catch my breath. A lot of talking and then a blow to the stomach is not good for one’s breathing patterns.