Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

“Okay so we were thinking…” Harry said, slowly.

“Come on tour with us!” Louis yelled.

“Louis!” Harry yells back at him.

“Wait, what?” I exclaimed. Go on tour with them? I kind of knew in the back of my mind that it MIGHT happen, but it had never occurred to me that it WOULD happen.

“Well, we were thinking and yes we have already discussed it with your mum, but we were thinking if you didn’t fall straight back into your school routine, or school was not enjoyable to you in any way…” Liam said.

“Which it obviously wasn’t,” Louis butted in.

“We decided that if you couldn’t slip back into your school without causing a riot, we would bring you on tour around the UK with us,” Liam continued, a huge grin on his face. All the boys had wide grins, all expecting me to jump up and down with excitement I suppose.

“Are Eleanor and Danielle coming too?” I asked, eyes wide with shock. They all shook their heads.

“No, they’re both leaving the day before we leave,” Louis replied, a small frown evident on his brow. Aww, cute!

“But…what about school? I know you said that it wouldn’t be possible to get back into the routine if today didn’t work out but I haven’t finished learning stuff and…”

“Oh don’t give us all the ‘my education is important’ crap. We know you want to come with us,” Louis said, rolling his eyes in an overly dramatic way, obviously cheered up again.

“Well…and you say my mother AGREES to this?” They all nodded. Well, I suppose there was a first for everything. Mum letting me go on tour with the boys…OKAY I’M PSYCHED!

“YAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!” I screamed. “Let’s go on tour bitches!”

They boys all laughed at my sudden enthusiasm and chased me around the house as I yelled about all the places we were going to go and how much fun it would be travelling on the tour bus with them - until I asked I question that made them uncomfortable.

“So…where am I going to sleep?”

They all looked at each other and Harry blushed a light shade of pink.

“Well…there are hotels that we are going to stay at some of the places and…um there are five bunks on the tour bus….which means…um…you’regoingtohavetoshareabunkwithme,” Harry mumbled.

I nearly laughed out loud. (HA LOL!) As if he thinks that is going to be a bad thing?

“I don’t care! We’ve slept in the same bed together before.”

“Yeah, but that’s a DOUBLE bed we share,” Harry reminded me

“Anyway, we are usually kind of sleeping on the same side of the bed,”  I said.

Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall all looked at each other, eyes widened, trying not to laugh and Louis let out a humungous snort. Harry turned a shade of red that I wouldn’t have thought possible.

“What did I say?” I asked, confused. The boys all giggled, clutching onto each other for support. Harry caught my eye and then looked down. Then the realization hit me.

“OH MY GOD YOU GUYS HAVE PERVERTED MINDS! I DIDN’T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!”

I tried to make my expression into a serious one but the boys’ laughter and Harry’s blushing just made me laugh too, which made Harry laugh too, and soon enough we are all laughing our heads off at my small ‘slip of the tongue’.