#2 - Types of Commenters on Wattpad + Hiatus?...

Now I've been on Wattpad for a while now (well basically one year and some months) and I've noticed the different types of comments on a story. Some will make you laugh, some will make you cry.

Some will cause you to question your existence here on Earth...

So without further ado, I'll be talking about some of the main ones I notice. Please note that I'm not bashing anyone, just doing this because it was an idea lingering at the back of my head for a while.

Here we go.

1. The Innocent Smol Beans

Now, half the times these people are fairly new to Wattpad and are ready for their innocence to be stripped from them.

Because let's get real, once you are an active Wattpader your innocence has to be scarred at least once.

Wattpad is an app for people the ages of 13+ but if your under 13 then it's cool I guess. I mean nothing is all that bad on Wattpad except for the occasional smut *shrugs nonchalantly*.

Anyways, with these people, if something is happening in the story that they don't know about and is too impure for them (well, they don't know that it's impure for them) they go to the comments for clarification at times. For instance:

"Dude Liza was amazing last week. She gave me a big *censored by Wattpad* and now I feel like my life is complete. I can die now," said Greg to his posse, as a huge grin began to break out on his handsome features.

The Innocent Smol Bean would be like:

Umm.. what's a *censored by Wattpad*?

And everyone underneath that would be like:

"Lmao stay pure"
"You do NOT want to know"
"Trust me, do not find out until you're ready to die"

If I were you I would take their words for it. But if curiosity is really killing you then Google is the answer to all my friend. Though sometimes I wish I never searched for some things and stay pure like my old self...

Anyways...

2. The Merchandisers

Now, these people are the ones with the purging products in case you need cleansing for your eyes, soul, or whatever. For instance:

Chapter 76
She layed down on the bed and shifted uncomfortably. She was nervous. She wasn't ready. It was her first time in a long while. 'No way am I letting him put THAT THING in me,' she thought...

Suddenly the door opened, he had a warm smile on his face. She tried to stare at anything else but him. He knew that she was scared. "It's gonna be okay. You're just gonna feel a slight pinch and then it will be all over,"

Before she could fully process his words, he sticked it inside her, causing her to shut her eyes tight and let out a small whimper. The next thing she knew, it was over all in a flash. "You see? Getting a shot isn't that bad now is it?" The doctor said to the 5 year old who slowly nodded in agreement and hopped off the bed.

Bet you thought it was something else huh?

In circumstances like these The Merchandisers would have their purification instruments ready for sale:

"Father Benjamin's Holy Water! Come and get your Holy Water now! Only for $500! By two gallons and receive 15% discount on your next order!"

"Drinking Bleach for sale! Only $300! Hurry before it's finished! Use this and you will be pure again!"