#6 - Sixth Formers

Where?

Where do I even begin?

Don't say from the beginning or the starting... that joke is long overdue.

I'm not saying that I hate them. My level of hate feelings for them isn't that strong. But they just.... aghhhh....

Aghhh.....

The amount of privileges they get at my school pisses me off so much. School is officially over for me now (well it was since Tuesday) but screw it. I still will rant about school, I still will rant about the teachers, I still will rant about the deprivation of brain cells.

And nothing will stop me.

Anyways, for those of you who don't know anything about the sixth form system, let me explain.

After you finish the compulsory five years of high school, there is an option for you to either move on to the tertiary level or stay back and do sixth form. Sixth form lasts for two years and when you do sixth form you get less years in college or university. The people in sixth form are known as sixth formers.

And since the beginning of my high school life I developed a sense of... fury for them.

If that even makes any sense.

It's just that on school grounds it seems as if they are the kings and queens and the rest of us are the peasants. Like hello? I am my own queen and peasant thank you very much.

I remember when it was my very first day in high school and it was break time

I remember when it was my very first day in high school and it was break time. My friends and I had to join this longasoarus line because what else were we supposed to do? Fall to our knees and pray to God to pick us up and put us at the front of the line?

Nope. To the back to the back. Everything you own in the box to the back.

Get the reference?

Anyways, we joined the line and as we were beginning to make progress, three dudes in completely different uniforms from the other boys at the school just stared down at us and was walking towards the door without joining the line.

You see, back then there were two doors to the tuck shop. One of them you had to join the line to get in. The other was for when you exit.

So they were making their way towards the door and the rest of us got upset cause it was unfair. Then we all were like Nope, no way. Not today Satan!

Up to this point, almost three years later I still have no clue how it happened. It's like everyone had telekinesis except me and discussed the plan last minute. But all of a sudden everyone gathered around and trapped them. They were struggling to get out of the crowd but they were pushing them back.

I was just on the sidelines watching the holy matrimony.