#15 - High School Relationships

Early good morning everyone

Idk what time is it for you now but for me out here it's currently 5:16 AM as we speak. Well by the time I finish typing this it would be a little later but still.

I am currently consumed by darkness and mosquitoes in my living room while I type this. This is due to the fact that I seem to can never get my crap together.

I am sacrificing sleep people. All those fantasies in my dreams cut short. I'm not insinuating that I should get something although that would be lovely, just put at least two percent of respect on my name.

Wattpad should present me with a Watty. I can already smell it. Most Dedicated Author since she woke up out of her bed to try and keep up her weekly commitment.

Eh, maybe there are many, way successful authors that would do this. Well guess what, I'm talking about me.

All those successful authors grinded and struggled and fought for where they are. Well I'm trying to do the same cut me some slack.

Why am I getting salty for no reason?

Anygays let's start with the chapter or whatever. Do you guys even like my chapters? Idk, you all keep coming back but I personally don't see the hype. Oof I need more self confidence.

This is random but ily guys :(.

Jesus is this the effect of less sleep or something-

YOU MOSQUITOES LEAVE ME ALONE I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND KDRAMAS ON MY SIDE.

Oof let's get this show on the road before I start typing out Hamilton lyrics.

Okay so before I go off let me just put a trigger warning.

If You Are In A Relationship/ Attempting To Be In A Relationship (High School Relationship Specifically) You Might Get Triggered At Some Of The Things I Say. There Is A Lot Of Pessimism Thrown In This Thing. I Am Not Trying To Change Anyone's Views On It. Also, I Am Not Generalizing All Relationships. This Is Just Simply Me Talking Crap At 5 AM. If You Seem To Cannot Handle Negativity Easily, Don't Read It. Simple. Do Not Come For Me. I Have Befriended The Mosquitoes At This Point If You Know What I Mean:)

I mean not to be salty or anything but most of you guys are ghosties so y'all can't say anything to me anyways :).

So with that out of the way let's go.

********

Normally, high school is the main time everyone decides to fall in love or whatever. I mean, in primary/elementary/whatever other lower school before high school you see a good amount, but in high school about 75% of the school's population has a mans or womans.

Probably both I don't know.

To me, I find high school relationships stupid. Very stupid.

Before getting your clanchas hear me out.

For one thing, a lot of teenagers think that their relationships are going to last forever and ever and ever.

Unless by relationship you mean my acne then do you sweaty.

I have said this before: Rarely you would find relationships lasting up to the final year of high school. And I don't mean a one or two years. I'm talking about four to five years.