#11 - Story Time: I Wrote Erotica and Became Famous

I haven't done a story time since the last couple of months so I say why not? Once again this chapter might be a bit late due to my procrastination, plus I had to run an errand. Mostly the first one. Then again when was it never due to procrastination?

I might have a problem with time management now that I think about it...

Whoops.

Anyways, let's move on. As for the title, it's not clickbait. I wish it was. Well maybe a little. You'll see where.

So this took place during my second year of high school. I am currently entering my fourth year in high school so this is around one or two years ago.

Before I get into the actual plot, let me give you guys some backstory.

I didn't join Wattpad with the intention of publishing anything. The main reason I joined Wattpad was-

Let's leave that for another time...

But while I was on Wattpad I found many good books that deserved the recognition they had

But while I was on Wattpad I found many good books that deserved the recognition they had. After a while, I don't know what happened but I wanted to do the same. I wanted to write so persons could enjoy my works. Also, I just find it amazing how persons started from literally nothing and eventually reached to the top. I also want to feel that experience.

That's when I started to write. And not just fanfiction if you saw my profile. I had other genres I wanted to dive into. Still do. Actually, I remembered when I was younger I began to write this book with an interesting plot in my opinion... but somehow it went missing. Afterwards, I never really saw myself writing anything else unless it was for an assignment.

So yeah, I had these notebooks that I would write my works into them and I would carry them at school so whenever I had the time I would update. Some of my classmates actually looked forward to the new chapters I would add. They always tell me it sounded good, but sometimes I wish I could get actual criticism from skilled writers that could help build me up.

Fast forward to the actual part of the story.

I was walking to class with two friends. Let's call them Laura and Tammy. I don't remember how exactly we started off the conversation but I remember me pretending to be upset that Laura doesn't read my stories anymore.

According to Laura, she said she still supports me but she is currently reading another friend's story. Let's call that other friend Jessica.

Then Laura began to go on about how good Jessica's book was and all that stuff. Jessica was in a grade higher than us, and she had a book with erotica.

That's it. Just a book about some teenagers having sex. I remember reading the first two pages of the book and decided not to read any more. I don't know if there was an actual plot to it but out of a hundred, ninety five percent of the book was based on sexual activity.