#13 - Back to School Rant

I am upset.

It looks like every chapter is going to begin like that as of now.

My phone got a mean drop last night and now the charger is a bit screwed. Normally I would type up chapters for this book  on my phone, even if it needed to be charged. Now, once I can set it to charge I can't bother it unless the electricity won't flow to the phone and I would have to try and get it back which is very difficult.

My phone was in a bad state already and this had to happen. 

Wow, people are out here literally dying as we speak and here I am being selfish. At least I'm not dead. Kudos to the guy upstairs for giving me life and dealing with all my crap daily.

On to the chapter.

********

School is officially starting for me Monday. Screw my life.

I have to go back to that dreaded place hearing everyone talking like, Oh this summer I went to the Bahamas, or Oh I had dinner with the queen of England, or Oh I sucked and exchanged faces with Donald Trump. For a whole dreaded week I will be hearing about everyone's spectacular summer against my will.

As if I care.

I'm sorry Samantha but I just don't care whether or not you bungee jumped off the Taj Mahal and almost broke your neck while the cord snapped. I never asked, but I sympathize with the ground that almost got hit. No disrespect to any Samathas  and or Taj Mahal enthusiasts  out there because I know how people can be easily triggered.

And as for my summer? All I did was stay home, breathed, surfed the internet, watched k-dramas and brainstormed ideas for my books. Nothing out of the ordinary. I'm not complaining. I am actually okay with it. Going out isn't really in my element anyways.

And every year returning to school it's the same classic assignment:

wItH nOoOoO lEss tHaN a bAjiLLIoN pArAgRAghs wRiTe wHaT yOu dID oVeR tHe sUmMeR hOliDaYs.

Thankfully I didn't get to do that last year because I honestly don't see the point. It's not like it's graded and we have to read it in front of the entire class. Normally I'd just zone out most of the written pieces after listening to a couple of them. Or just secretly read a book. Yes I know it sounds a bit disrespectful but imagine hearing all of this for an hour straight.

I went to America I rode rollercoasters I saw my best friend for the first time in eighty- five years I went to America I ate junk food all summer long I watched Netflix I went to America I had a part time job I had a birthday party I went to America I broke up with my sixty- ninth boyfriend I went to America I-

*breathes* ........went to America. Did I say I went to America?

It's like half the class went abroad to God knows where. Are plane tickets that cheap or is my household that broke? The last time I went abroad was five years ago and the plane tickets costed a fortune. And it's not even like it was nine hours away. I was on that plane for around two hours.

I smell a potential story time.

If you haven't stepped outside of your country before it's okay. It doesn't make you any less of a person.

Another thing is that not only am I entering upper school, but I have a new class.

*inhales slowly before losing shizzle* .... I CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO ASSOCIATE MYSELF WITH NEW PEOPLE JUST AS I WAS GETTING USED TO THE LONG SHLONGS I ALREADY KNEW FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS!!!!!