#5 - Skin Colour, Ethnicity and all that Fancy Stuff...

After months of sucking up to teachers to not give me crappy grades and dealing with people who have been deprived of their brain cells THE QUEEN IS BACK.

Psh

Psh... do people still read this?

You know how at the beginning of almost every chapter I'm like "Oh I'm not offending anyone don't take it serious bla bla blabla blaaaa,"

I'm done with that.

You wanna be butthurt? Do you fam. But why would I try to disrespect people I know nothing about....?

Don't feel any way about my sarcasm. Underneath all that I'm soft.

 Underneath all that I'm soft

Leggo.

*****

There's a new plague unleashed on the earth. Scientists are working on a cure.

It's called stupidity.

Like, come on people can't be THAT dense man. It must be a plague.

Apparently people are beginning to switch out of their races to go into another one. Today I'm white and by tomorrow I can say I'm black.

I remember couple months ago during my hiatus me and three of my friends were just chilling out. One of them- let's say Baxter- said something about being black. I can't remember what. But I was like:

"Aren't you black as well?"

"Naa I'm light-skinned,"

*slams head repeatedly in the nearest desk*

Fam shut your arse up, you are as black as Black Friday...

I mean, he DOES have a light skin complexion but still. If someone was to group him according to the race he was in, they'd definitely choose black. You could see the plain difference in skin tone compared to other races.

I continued to tell him that no matter how light he was at the end of the day he was black. But all I got back was "naAaA i'M liGhTsKinNeD,"

And I'm Hades.