#28 - racism rant

boom. 

before i begin i would just like to say that school has been closed for so long (not complaining at all) so i might sound more of a dumbass than i usually am. that is all. 

********

honestly y'all are probably more tired than i am and i don't blame you. but the queen of unorganization is here. a toast for my non-productivity. 

the world is on pause now so we can no longer use the "i'm busy" excuse

the world is on pause now so we can no longer use the "i'm busy" excuse. you're not busy linda. i see you in your 2 day pyjamas watching big mouth on netflix. 

don't watch big mouth my children it is too rowdy for us saints. 

for real though, i hope you guys stay safe during these perilous times. wash your hands. drink some soup. yada yada yoo. at this point we all know what we need to do to stay safe. i don't need to repeat anything except one thing: 

STAY. THE HELL. AT HOME.

what is so difficult? i mean you can go for a small walk in your community for some fresh air but don't go out if you don't have to. people really out here still raving and having parties and whatnot. are you okay? 

i know you say you miss your friends and whatnot but just cooperate with the healthcare workers so they can do what they have to do to save the world. thank you. 

 i'm just vibing during this quarantine tbh. if you know me then you know i hate the outdoors. i don't mind going out and chilling with friends and so every now and again, but my home is my sanctuary. my cousin asked me recently about how i'm so immune  to the house. it probably must be the countless summers i spent going nowhere. it used to bore me so much but now i don't mind it. i was training for this moment lmao.

i didn't choose the introverted hermitess life, it chose me. 

best believe that the last time i went on the road was the last day i went to school which was like a month ago. introvert queen behaviour. 

okay i'm done time for the real stuff. 

********

so apparently covid-19 isn't the only thing that's trending the media these days. 

it's racism :D. especially towards us black people. 

and not just any small racism my peeps. not just a simple "go back from when'st you came". these people are literally coming for our necks lmao. and for what? how bored must you be for you to hate on people of a different skin colour for absolutely no reason? 

the audacity and stupidity in the air has peaked, me thinks. 

y'all racist hoes went from tossing the n word around as you please to full on making videos on tiktok about us. ngl though it's interesting how some people hate on minorities yet you can't stop obsessing over us.