#24 - Fourth Form Review (term two)

Quick NB: I haven't edited it as yet because I'm in a rush to post it now lmao. We love an unorganized queen. So yeah if you read it before I edit it then I'm sorry please still love me*cries*

Edit (08/07/19): okay i finally proofread and edited the chapter. Still can't promise you it's not less of a failure though oof-

*inserts clever and cool introduction*

And without further ado let's continue this mess and a half drunk trip known as my life.

Now before I even begin to talk about what went down in the second term, let me just start off by saying I had to do assignments over the HOLIDAYS  my g. THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS.

The time that should be spent for ridding your mind of all stress. The season that should be spent for giving and lowkey getting. The time where I should be getting extra sleep.

But the teachers said, "Nah man screw that. Only one of us can be happy in this household. And it's gonna be me,"

My I.T. teacher in particular did us DIRTAÉ. Like, they ended us with a final blow for the term. Not even a senzu bean could regenerate us after that attack (dragon ball z stans pls don't @ me I never watched it before and heard the reference somewhere else)

I am da one don't weigh a tonne don't need a gun-

Time for a mini story time.

It was our last week of classes before our December finals began and to ve specific, it would be our last I.T. class for the year. At the end of the class, they were giving us some questions to do for homework to return the next week, not remembering that finals would begin next week. They were only four mainly straightforward questions.

Then all of a sudden, the entire class was like:

"WE DON'T HAVE CLASS NEXT WEEK WE HAVE EXAMS"

"LMAOOO DON'T YOU REMEMBER WE HAVE EXAMS NEXT WEEK"

"BRUH WYM HOMEWORK??? WE HAVE EXAMS"

And the class carried on with the excitement until they silenced the class. Then they were like:

"Since your classmates say exams will be next week, I'll be giving you a little something to do over the holidays," or something along those lines.

It was at this moment we knew, we effed up.

They then proceed to give us a HUGE CRAPLOAD OF QUESTIONS THAT WERE TO BE DONE IN THE SPAN OF TWO WEEKS. I mean it was technically longer but for half the month we'd be doing finals. I was on the verge of losing my marbles.

The first set of the assignment was multiple choice with roughly 22 questions. Then we had the short answers sections. This was where the fun really began. Let me just show you what I had to deal with at that time.

Edit (08/07/19): lmao I forgot to add the pics... well here they are now.