#18 - Story Time: I Used an Umbrella as a Murder Weapon and Got Away With It

Hello friends. Your wimpy potato is back at it again. To make things different, this is my last update for the year.

*wipes tears* Alexa this is so sad play despacito for this heart wrenching moment

If I actually owned an Alexa it would probably be tired of making the same request.

Anyways, I hope 2k18 was a good year for you. For me, it was alright. It just wasn't the 'it' year for me. I had some good laughs, a few dark moments, but overall the year for me was just....

ᵉʰ

If this year for you sucked, then don't worry, you and I will grab 2k19 by its throat, and MAKE  it become our year. The year where we'll have more happy than sad moments. The year where we achieve all our hearts's desires. The year where this becomes our 'it' year.

Yeah, Samantha might be flexing on you about all she got to do and all the things she has this year, but next year just watch how much you're going to glow up. Not just looks. Glow up mentally, glow up academically, glow up financially, glow up in any other good way as possible. You just have to speak it into being and work for it.

Okay sorry, I didn't come here to have a motivational speech....

I had another chapter idea in mind, but after doing some thinking, it would have been more suitable for next year. Therefore, you guys will be hearing about the time I murdered someone with one of my favourite umbrellas. I'm still shocked tbh.

Don't try this at home kids.

********

So this story takes place around four years ago. I was in the sixth grade and I was around 11 or 12 at the time. Most likely 12.

Anyways....

That day in particular was a rainy day, so I had to use my umbrella to shelter me on my way to school. Also, on that day, I was in a bad mood. Like, a really  bad mood. I don't specifically remember why, but I can only recall that I was very pissed.

When I reached at school, I kept the umbrella on the desk instead of putting it back in my bag. Now, time skip to like half hour later when school already began. I was crying.

Why was I crying? It was none aya.

None aya business....

Okay for real though, I don't want to talk about it, but let's just say that made my bad mood even worse. The teacher walked out of the class to sort some stuff out and everyone started to chatter or walk around, or whatever 12 year olds did at that time.

Now, let me give a little background history, since background history is important in times like these.

In that class, we had to sit in 'groups'. The seats were rearranged in a way in which something like a circular shape (?) was formed. Now, in my group, we had around seven persons including myself.