You're the One part 2 | Anakin Skywalker

-

-

-

anakin's pov

"Would you care to join me for breakfast since [y/n] has already woken me?" asked Padmé, looking at me with pure lust.

I took a deep breathe and said, "I'd love to but I need to attend to some other things this morning."

Padmé's expression saddened as I walked back towards [y/n], by the stairs. Except, she wasn't there. I groaned at the empty stairs. Something was wrong with [y/n], I could feel that something was bothering her but her mind and thoughts were closed off. 

I circled the hallways, dozens of times, checking for [y/n]. 

"Looking for [y/n]?" Asked Obi-Wan, stepping infront of me. 

I nodded, "Something happened to her-"

"I felt it too." Obi-Wan interrupted. 

I closed my eyes, calling on the force to locate her and finally, I found something. The joyful feeling of finding [y/n] subsided in seconds when I watched her body be dragged into a room by a masked figure. Someone had kidnapped her, and I let it slip through my fingers. 

"What did you see?" Obi-Wan asked. 

"She's been kidnapped, we must find her." I said, anxious to find [y/n].

"You."

"What?" I asked

"This will be your first solo mission. You must find the princess and bring her back." Obi-Wan replied.

"No, I-i can't do this." I said, starting to panic.

"Well you have no choice. If I see that you are struggling I will be there to help you. Anakin, you have to learn to be alone. You are capable of this, if you weren't I would have brought her back myself. I have reasons to believe she's been taken by a well known spy working under a traitor in the senate. " 

I closed my eyes once more, searching for [y/n]'s current location. "I see them, mid-city!" I exclaimed looking at Obi-Wan for approval. 

"What are you looking at me for?" Obi-Wan said, raising his voice. "Go get the princess unless you want to carry the weight of her death forever!" 

I nodded and ran out of the room, gripping my lightsaber tightly. 

-

-

back to your pov

-

-

My eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to my surroundings. I tried to sit up but I was tied into place of some land speeder. As I made an attempt to move, the pain hit me like a thousand bullets. I tried to cry out but my voice was hoarse. My head was throbbing, there was sharp pain in my back, and to top it off both my legs stung and burned. My whole body ached

After a few minutes my situation became apparent and I had remembered what happened hours before. My vision cleared and I was met with a masked figure holding a blaster to my head. 

"Don't try to make any noise or move." The distorted voice of my kidnapper said, "I am not afraid to fire a laser through your pretty little royalty brain.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

We landed harshly and as I was being propped up, I begun to feel sick. I leaned down into the seat and threw up what remained of my meal from the night before.