"I hope you like it.."-Cody Christian

"Cody where are we going?" I giggled, holding on tighter to my boyfriend Cody's hand. "You'll see, just trust me." he said. I could hear the smile on his face.

Cody and I have been together for about 3 years now. Every now and then he'll take me on a surprise date. I'm guessing this was one of those times because I had no idea where we were or where we were going. "Cody, please tell me. I hope you didn't get me all dressed up to go somewhere casual." I smiled. "Babe, trust me. Were almost there." he said.

We continued walking for about 5 minutes when Cody stopped and told me to 'watch my step'. I took his hands as he helped me up. That's when it hit me. That smell I knew all too well. "Cody, are we by the ocean? What the hell are we doing by the ocean? I swear to god if you throw me in I will hurt you." I scrambled. I was wearing my favorite dress and heals, I wasn't about to get thrown in the ocean and ruin them. "Don't worry my love. I'm not throwing you in the ocean. Calm down and trust me." he spoke softly, guiding me up a staircase.

I loved Cody with all my heart. We met at a convention for Teen Wolf, a show he was filming and one I was obsessed with. Ever since then, we've been very happy together. I could really see a future with Cody that I didn't see with any past boyfriends. Cody always made me feel special, even when he was away. Yeah it was hard to see him kiss other girls and such, but I knew that it was strictly work and that he loved me. He always called me to say goodnight and when he knew I was driving, he would tell me to text him when I was home and safely inside. It was the small things he did that made me fall in love with him.

"Okay babe, you ready?" he asked turning me around. "Yes, as ready as I'll ever be." I giggled. I felt Cody's hands untying the blindfold he had put on me. When my eyes adjusted to the sudden brightness, we were on a boat, heading out to the Ocean. "Cody, what is thi-" I turned and saw all his cast mates (my friends), my family, his family, and my best friend all standing behind me. "Surprise!" they exclaimed. My hands flew to my mouth and tears began forming in my eyes. "Happy Birthday my love." he said, kissing my cheek. "You did all this? Why?" I asked.

Out of all the birthday presents I have ever received, this one was the greatest. To have mine and Cody's families together at once was something that rarely happened. "Yes, because I love you and it was the perfect way to get all our friends and both our families here for something a bit more special than your birthday." he smirked. "What?" I asked, looking to my family and friends for answers.

Cody took my hands in his and lead me a bit further away from my family/friends and that's when I saw the rose petal's all over the boat deck. I looked and Cody and he smiled at me. "Y/N, we've been together for 3 years now and lived together for 1. They have been the best 3 years of my life and I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You have been the most supportive, amazing, loving, nurturing, adoring girl I've ever met and I never want to lose you. You are literally an angel and your so beautiful, kind, sweet, everything you can think of that describes an angel. I love you with every ounce of my being and I brought all our friends and our families here today to celebrate your birthday and I wanted to ask you something. But before I do, I have to ask your parents something.." he trailed off, looking towards my mom and dad. They stepped forward and looked at Cody.

Cody stepped to my mom and gave her a hug and shook my father's hand. "You both know how much I care for your daughter. She has made me the happiest man in the world and I am so lucky to have her. Which is why I ask both of you this..May I have your daughters hand?" he asked. When those words left his lips, my breath hitched in my throat and tears formed in my eyes yet again. I could feel my heart racing and my hand begin to shake. They both smiled, nodding. Cody shook my fathers hand and hugged my mom again before walking back over to me. "With that now taken care off, I must ask you this.." he trailed, pulling out a small velvet box from his back pocket. "Y/N Y/L/N, Will you marry me?" he asked, on one knee. At a loss for words, all I could do was nod. He smiled, and slipped the ring on.
"I love you so much Cody." I said, kissing him. "I love you more." He smiled back.