Hunted Past.

Making balance of the years so far, I jump rushly to the conclusion that all decisions we made, determinates wich turn will take your world in that particular moment.
I stopped believing God so long time ago.
So much happened to make me who I am, so much people coming and going.
Every single one of them teached me something.
The first hard lesson came when I was 6. "No matter how bad it gets, you have the power to do it better or worse".
At that age, I was already lost. I was so angry. The thing is, after all this time and therapy and maturity I still had no idea why.
I fighted against everything that comes my way.
As you figured by now, you can't win all the time, in some point some one will fight you back.
That's the second lesson I learned by 6.
I was arguing with a neighbor who was smaller than me and this stupid kid got in the way, defending the girl I was fighting.
In my 6 years old mind the right thing to do was kicking this boy ass. Even If I was a girl, or so much smaller.
I tried. Oh, I gave my best to kick his annoying ass.
But of course, I didn't win. Lesson 3 was: learn to pick your fights carefully. (I got that lesson, but still didn't learned it until I was like 20 or so).
This kid was 2 years older than me, annoying, cute though. (If he could read this probably he would kick my ass once again).
After he decided the fight was over, because, he was boring to death (he told me that years later, of course I tried to kick his ass in that moment too) and he finally stop laughing we reach a conclusion.
A very important one, that of course, it took years to make a solid base. A base that only death could break... And I'm not sure that even that would be qualified to break it.
We needed each other. Somehow I needed to keep making him smile. And he needed good laughs in his life.
I needed to learn how to fight and burn some madness.
He needed to put his mind out of the things were happened in his life. Things at his home were not good at all.
We both needed a friend. A person who can fight against us, and then, when argue is finished, just hug and laugh, (and eventually, drink vodka).
I made my choice in that moment. And apart of the pain you feel in some life situations, was the best choice I could ever take. Of course, I didn't known it then, but was not only the lesson number 4, was also the choice that saved my life so many times that is hard to take count to retribute. I'm hoping I did somewhere along the road.