In The Name Of The Fucking Royalty.

The Sunday after our first anniversary we were at the army getting everything done with other ol'Ladies for the barbecue. That week was going to be a moved one, we had half of the nomadic crew in, and some of the guys of other sections, making a total (counting some ol'ladies) of 176 persons in. That was a lot "Fresh meet for club's hookers", so, in addition we had 43 club's groupies. Ol'ladies were so exited! (You're completely free to put all the sarcasm you want in that phrase).

Brandon was having a programmed church reunion of the trimester for all the south section businesses, that's why so many people was there.

Because we were such good wives and everything we were working hard and putting all togheter for a nice meal that involved 200+ people....

No, just kidding. Tori and tasha were bossing around a few really mad groupies around, while we were drinking bear and making salads.

It had not past an hour before tori, the secretary's wife, started screaming like we love to call "her ass was setting on fire by satan", tori was (and still is) dramatic, and scary, in a small pack of an adorable blond. All together make a special kind of  evil tinkerbell.

-Hey Dallas! Come here, we need a fucking urgent WIVES reunion- between her face and the tone, more than 1 groupies started to run away - in the playroom. For yesterday! Call the other lazy ass bitches. Better they move her asses fast or I'll get every single one kicked until next eastern!

Playroom was like a fancy sport's bar, for grown old kids. Alcohol, snacks and videogames. Big futons, giants tv's, 2 pool tables and of course, the giant motorcycle magazines collection.

Just because tori scarred the hell out of us, not because we wanted to stop working, we moved our asses like yard was contaminated by Ebola.

While we walked there, we were betting this evil girl was trying to make us drink fur bunny blood in some kind of ritual. Maybe she needed we convince our man to put those Bunnies body's on the grill. I don't know, when I said she was scaring the hell out of us, I'm not in exaggeration.

As soon we got in, she demanded to sit our asses and took the word.

-Ok, ladies, we need organization before we have a massacre in our own kitchen. As a matter of fact, Brandon and other voting members are voting the new club's dynamics as some oldest man are retiring and some guys are going to the nomadic crew. We have new adds, and some members are getting high rank positions before everyone leaves the church's meeting. It's confirmed chazzy is going to get the vice-president patch according the merit status. Ok, bitches, let's stop the formal shit, we need to get some stuff done, and we need it fast! Sweet ass are in the believe that they have rights in here. My and your own mothafucking house. My and your mothafucking men. We need to punch some titties right now. Some fucking rules, that's what I'm saying. Maybe guns, bombs, who cares? Am all in!

A chorus of "FUCK YES!" Came from every single lady in here.

-shut up lazy bitches!

-let's get in the shit tori!

-Ok, here we go. We need to take the apartment and make it as our base so we can get organised. Barbecues, funerals, memorials, parties, sleeping schedules, and other important stuff, like groupies rules and of course, which is staying and who's leaving with an ass kicked. Groupies are getting lazy and bossy. I'm proposing Dallas as our ol'lady's club president, because she's married to the most high ranked member now. She's deciding yes or no on final instance.

-Hell no, ma'am -Girls kept screaming a bunch of weird stuff I couldn't identify - Girls! GIRLS! ! I can be the voice, put on the table stuff you come with, but I'm not taking desitions. Or we vote or I'm out.

-fine, fair enough. We can vote. And we need a cool patch too. Maybe some dead bunnies and a glass of blood? Yeah, I can hear bitches! Stop the shit! I only drink blood of ponys. Whiter, the better. Out of joke, we need range and identification patches.

-yeah, we need to clarify to those groupies that if they mess around our guys and our ladies, she's out, and if they don't want to cooperate in stuff, she's out. Clean, cook, serve, making sure everybody has where to sleep. Those are basic stuff.

-cool, I like that grrrrrrl! Can everyone be in the apartment tomorrow at 3 pm? Oh, I have Brandon approval. I told him what was going on, so he gave me green light to everything, even the patches.

-cool move! I will not have to blackmail him with cupcakes. Thank you.

-no problem, just take coral off as soon as your man present the VP patch.

-what happened?

-She'strying to sleep with rip. Like, very actively. He said "no bitch, I love my wife ass too much to lose it over gonorrhea " and she's still not getting the message. Like, can I shoot her to death and beyond? Until she resurrects and I can shoot her again?

-no, that's illegal. Let's try other way.

-fine, if that doesn't work?

-I'll hide the body while other girls clean the mess.

-thank you.

-anytime, Satan's tinkerbell.

-Damn that nickname! It's better than tori.