6th Anniversary

As every anniversary we participated in Sunday's barbecue at the club. It was comfortable and secure. And that, readers, should NOT be taken for granted.
That's one of many lessons I've learned over the years. Because life can be easy, and fun and complete, secure, comfortable. And all that can be taken away from you without any kind of advice. As we usually do, jokes and pranks and discussion was present around us and our family. You'll see in this chapter and the next one how a life can be extremely changed in a matter of second. Not years, nor days, either hours. Just 2 miserable seconds.

Enjoy yourselfs and then go catch a glass of wine. Maybe in my honor you preferred take vodka.

---***---

You know, when you have a best friend for the larger part of your life, eventually, you learn wich buttons you need to push to take the person from heavenly dream to hell nightmare in 2.3 seconds.

And the question is: how can you kill your best friend with 40 witnesses who love your stupid husband, make a profound grave in the yard and bury the body without getting any retaliation?

That seems to be impossible right? But karma is a bitch and there's always REVENGE.

-Hey! Sugar pop! Ready for gifts? Remember the thing we did as kids, classifying Harleys that were reconstructed with other Harleys part and called them harleysteins because that was funny?

-Of course I do! That was a great game. My favorite so far still is your nite rod. More than your customized one.

-well, for the last 6 months I worked on one for you. You know, in a big THANK YOU BITCHWIFEY for the sportive, not-national one you gave me on my last year birthday.

-Hey! It's a beautiful one. I wanted one for myself too. But I can't let go my Haya.

-this is my surprise for you, so you can have a national, too.

I hated and was not convinced at all of his sarcastic look all over his face.
This asshole was plotting something.

-walk with me. All of you can come with us to the garage. TA-DAH! happy anniversary sugar bear. May we live long to enjoy road traveling together.

-oh, umm....

-Don't you love it? It's all handmade by me. Paint included. Plots are special gift from Remy.

-hmmm... it's pink. Hello kitty pink. Are your eyes ok?

-Revenge it's sweet, right lollipop? Pink lollipop, just to clarify.

-You fucking Satan's son! Don't you never ever close your eyes again! Hide everything with sharper edges and try to get all the guns in the world away from me. You're so pink dead!

-I was counting on that, wifey.

-prospects loves me, hubby.

-I'm prospect's superior, babe.

-I feed the prospects, gummy bear.

-I'm getting diabetes right here, pack of marshmallows. Take the sugar to the cage, bunch of lunatics chocolate peas.

-yeah pops, I'm in a rushly need of endodontic job. My teeth are going to fall apart.

-Shut up Remington Clarence Maddox.

-sure. Hey you! This two are going to the cage to fight. Bring us the equipment and the beers. Maybe popcorn?

-Jon, if that bitch keeps rubbing on you, I'm going to do the endodontic job with a rusty spoon. HEY YOU BITCH, WHILE YOU ARE BRINGING ALL OF IT, GO OUTSIDE AND CALL ROSE. ASK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER WHEN SHE TRIED TO FUCK MY HUSBAND RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKING FACE. IF SHE CAN'T ANSWER IT'S BECAUSE I BROKE HER FINGERS AND HER FUCKING DIRTY MOUTH. SHE'S STILL IN HOSPITAL AFTER 3 MONTHS. NEW TEETH DOH. think about that, slut.

-jealous sweet pea? Don't be.

-it's a will and me thing. Shut up. Groupis need to find some self respect if they don't want to be kick in the vagina. You're married and you are gay. See? Respect.

-I'm irresistibly sexy. Hoes can help it!

-don't be so sure of yourself. They want status. You are the VP. And stop the shit now. I'm still going to tie you to bed and make you watch lesbian porn.

-OH MY GOD DALLAS THAT'S HARASSMENT! sexual abuse! MY WIFE IS TRYING TO RAPE ME, PERVERT ME! MY GAYNESS IT'S IN SERIOUS DANGER RIGHT HERE! HEEEEEELPPPPPP.

-Dallas! Stop traumatizing my son.... again. -he started mourmoring- God, almost 20 years and still have to separate kiddos tantrums. What in hell did I do with my life?

-sorry pops! Did you see what he gifted me? He's totally deserving what it's coming.

-yeah, but still my VP.  I need to show my guys I'm still defending their honor, like I was the fucking Prince charming.

-Dad! I'm your son! Take her prisioner on the basement. Call the torture guy.

-Son, this is not son's of anarchy. We don't do that. We don't have a torture guy, or a basement

-We should! Look at this wife! She needs to be tortured.

-oh look! I'm late for... mmm ...

-Grey's anatomy?

-Yeah. That, exactly.

-I know, pops,  I'll catch you later.

-good luck sweetie!