Matching Tattoos

The first thing we did as a married couple (damn is bizarre to think that way, in our wedding night all we did was a training on "married, husband, wife" use of words. Vodka was involved so practice was not so good, it's still weird) was getting matching tattoos. Will was with us.
The idea for my first tattoo was a big back piece, but joni has his patches there, so we vote for leg as a second good place to do our piece.
**in here, I will insert a disclaimer. Do not do this with any boyfriend/best friend/even husband-wife, unless the tattoo means something big, unchangeable of your life. Relations can be broke on daily basis, so, for example, names of your partner, will eventually need to be covered. I'm not pessimist, it's a tattoo legend, and a reality.**
We were fine. Even if they were matching, exactly the same big tattoo, separeted ways, was a big part of each past. On the other hand, we were almost twins. The only thing can turn us apart was death. And even then If I decided to kill him and Bury his body on Santa's home, he will found a way to come back and hunting me. That kind of pain in the ass he was.

-are you sure you want to do this Dallas? We can always search other ideas and come back later. You do this strange face of "God, I hate this"

-I'm sure, Chazzy. We talked about it, 100% in, don't worry. The face I did was because I was think that if I kill you and Bury you in the north pole, you will found a way to come back and hunt me.

-ok, if you say so... And bet your big ass on that Dallas. Death will not stop me on harass you to do your homework, and cook.

-I don't like to cook! And homework is so boring.

-guys! Who's coming first?

-I'll go, Jon. Please don't run away, or try to convince will on handy jobs in dark storage.

-I'm not promising anything about the second part.

-you're my husband! Don't try to cheat on me the first day!!

-Sorry, you're late for that!

-iuuuuuuuuu! Way too much info there, bro!

Laugh didn't stop until the door in the studio was closed. Damn with this 2.

---***---

Later that night, we both have our tattoos done.
With this pieces of song in our legs, we felt something was finally healing inside.

It took almost 8 hours and 2 artist to finish each leg. After the first 4 hours in thought we would be declared non gratum people and be kick out of the store.
But guys were very cool. I think I ended with a crush on my artist.

The central piece was a part of the song Papercut, that with lines and filligrans took you to other songs part, like:
*don't stay
*a place for my head
*breaking the habit
*easier to run
And finally
*numb.

-hey Dallas! I'm done. Let's pay. I think we owe them a big tip for the job. It's a great one. I was thinking about let my leg free just in case Linkin Park decided to stay cool with their music and make some more great songs that I will desperate need to put on my body.

-I was thinking the same. I mean, even if we've got 6 big song, I feel that's still too much to tell.

-got cha honey. Great minds....

-same souls.