Let's move on.

Funny thing about time is that when you work for stuff time seems not to move. And when things are good, and you are enjoying, times decided to fly at light speed.
By the age of 15, the little girl was not weak and angry anymore and the stranger little boy was twice his size. And not so stranger anymore. His name was Jonathan, 17 years by that moment.
He teached me how to fight, and how to laugh often. He turned out to be hilarious in a twisted way. My same twisted seance of humor.
We had crazy mma routines for training togheter in his father gym. Brandon was like a father to me. He adopted me somewhere in time.
Life was not all roses And chocolates, joni's mom died while giving birth to his sister, Allana, who's now 5.
With joni's big brother, Remington, who's 19, we raised Allana since she was 2 years old.
For you to have an idea, Brandon by that time, was elected as president of the mc he was a part since he was 20 and out of the American Army. He was a lost soul just as we were. He found a family in Legacy Mc. They put Brandon back on his life road again, he met Rosalie, they get married, have 3 amazing childs and the rest, I guess, is history.
The president was killed in a dispute for legalization of the mc. Brandon has a really bad time deciding what to do. He was in debt with his brothers in the club, but also with his kids, and somehow with me too. I was young, and I was still a little lost, but I understood that part of him. So I took my boys and talked out of it. We can be in charge while he was putting everything togheter with the people, who, in real terms, was also our family.
Was hard, complicated, bring a lot of tears to all of us. War can FUCK mentally to the people involved. That people was the one that were there for difficult times, that people, who's now struggling with death, were the only people there helping us to find our way. Slapping hand, cheering us in everything we did. Taking the shit out of us when we were wrong.
In the middle of trying to keep everything togheter, our own things gave us stuff to keep fighting.
Reality and life, sometimes, gets United to push someone beyond limits.
Things can, faster, go from hard to hell.
When everything around you seems to fall apart with no way back, mind is not always in the right place. Not talking and keep pushing. take just one moment to breath in and out can make such a great difference. ..