First Merry Christmas for this Pair Of weirdos.

-Sweet polar bear of my heart! Where are you??!

-for God's sake stop the shit with sugared names asshole!

-ohhh no love for your hubby? Come on baby, you know you luuuuuv me!! - he said while he was squeezing the hell out of my cheeks.

-Jonathan Harley Maddox!! I'm going to kill you while you're sleeping!

-you're not going to do that, you love me too much.

-yeah, I'm giving you that one. That doesn't mean I will not tie you to bed and bring in a hooker to rub her pussy on your face, you little drama bitch!

-stop there Dallas Annabel Maddox! Or you'll get kill while you're sleeping.

-no, i don't, because ya luuuuuuuvvvvv me too, cocky bastard!

-yeah, probably I'll just pay more the same hooker to tie you to bed and lick your face.

-Maddox! I'm hoping you don't be too attached to your balls, I'm planning using them for the stew tonight.

-no you're not young lady! I'm cooking tonight. Stay away from knifes and my balls.... I'm outta here.... teddy sweetheart, my little fur baby! You are so soft inside and stuff.

-get out of here! Call pops, tell him to be here an hour earlier.

-why? What you need?

-potatoes and hide what's left of your body...

-ciaoooooo! Little demonic bitch. I got married to a serial cooker.

---***---

-Merry Christmas everyone! Time to Santa comes and do his magic!

-cool! What did I got? You are the best gift giver in the entire world!!

-here, Jon, I did this one specially for you, hand craft, today!

-really? I love you when you get crafty!

-you are so going to enjoy this one, honey.

-here's yours, enjoy!!

-oh my God! Is this one reanimated?

-and collision course. Both signed.

-goddamned, bring me that one, I'll give you the other one, asshole! You supposed not to be so cool on gift giving.

-why? Not! I'm opening this one, right here and now!

-I don't think you want to....

-lesbian porn? ! Are you fucking joking on me?! Daaaaaaadddddd!

-...open that!

-what?! What's happening kiddo?

-I need your help...

Damn he is death staering me, I need to run.

-watch this bitch wife I've got! I'm going to kill her and I want you to help me hide the body in a deep profound wood full of bugs. Big bugs.

-sorry son, I promised her first I'll help her hide yours.

-you're my dad! I'm your trust man in the club!

-she offered me a dozen of chocolate cupcakes. ...

-a dozen of chocolate cupcakes? That what I worth for you!?

-hey, son, look, she put peanut glass on top of it. She is the only one who does those and really, are the best. I had no choice in this! But....

-but what?! You little betrayer....

-if you learn how to cook them before she kills you, i can kill her for you.

-hey! I heard that! Now I'm going to kill you both... And no cupcakes for anyone.

-I'm the president! Guys are not allowing this!

-of course we do! She offered a dozen per week for each member! I'm so tottaly not seeing what happen.

-you little shit. She's strategic!

-pres! We are not helping her to hide the body if that's for help.

-you are all dismissed for the club little rats! I'm getting all the cupcakes.

--guys!

-what!?

-I love all of you. Cupcakes are in the fridge! There's 3 types, 6 dozen of each. Enjoy. I'm making the coffee.

-we love you too. Except the part when you blackmail us with pastry. That's not cool, sweet polar bear.

-no you too pops!!