18 years can start way up!

-Happy birthday sweetie! Get up, get up, get up! It's time to surprise the hell out of you!!!

-yeah, by this time I'm very surprised. ... that I did not die of a fucking heart attack! What is wrong with you?!

-I'm so exited hun! I have 3 surprises for you, and not only you, but for me too. Because, of course, we are sharing. I can not give you this gifts without having a piece of them too...

-Jon! Oh God! You broke yourself! Did I break something while I was screaming?
-what? No! I'm so so so so gooooooooooood! I'm such a great gift giver. I'm amaze myself sometimes.

-oh no! You are broken! And crazy. Maybe you had a psychotic break down? Did you take your medication? Today was the pink round pill.

-you are the crazy one! Shut up and let me enjoy my greatness as a gift giver!

-you didn't gave me any kind of gift after almost kill me! So I'm still deliberating on call 911 to shut you down for good!

-oh true! I forgot about gifts!

-really Sherlock, I'm amazed by your deduction abilities!

-stop being a morning bitch or I'll take the gifts away!

-I'm not having any so far! Remember? Stop jumping around for a second and concentrate!  My gifts!!

-riiiight, little lunatic. -he rolled his eyes, he fricking rolled his eyes!- First one: sit down and grab your tiny panties, young lady. Now that you are 18, we get the solicitation for the name change this morning. If we get there before 3 p.m. you can be Dallas Richardson by this afternoon. Oooooorrrrrr....

-or what!? What's better than that?!

-wait until tomorrow, hit Vegas, and marry me so you can be Dallas Maddox, instead. Official ol'lady of this patched member.

-what? Why? What about your boy?

-because, you're safer as an ol'lady. I talked to will. He's fine. He knows well you are family. We can't get married so my status will not make the difference.
-and what about the club? Why don't you tell them you're gay and come clean with will?

-because I just got patched, will was elected just 2 weeks ago as a sergeant at arms in his club, is not the moment. I need to protect you Dal, that's the most important thing.
-fine. But I don't want an Elvis there. I'd prefer doing it here in a club's ceremony.

-ok, we can do that. Let's go to fill the papers and start to organize everythin with the club. My patch ceremony is tomorrow and I want to let all kinda done.

-wait! What road name you put on the cut?

-Chazzy of course!

-Well played, crazy chase. Now leave me the hell alone so I can change my clothes without traumatizing you.

-thanks for your consideration on my so so gay part. Vaginas scare the hell out of me.

-then leave before you get more than a sneak peek.

-Fine! No need to be so rude. No chocolate cake for you, bitchy lady.

-I claim that name for my own ol'lady cut!

-of course you do, lunatic!