somewhere I belong.

I'm not going into details of the ceremony, I mean, they're all the same.
So... let's go to the juice part -The PARTY.

Music was almost everything rock, but in particular, was Linkin Park. There was something that unites and identify us as persons in their music. Something that had the power to explore ourselves in pain without reject anything that left behind. Healing our souls. If we could have a life soundtrack, Linkin Park complete work would do the trick without missing a moment.

Our first dance, was Runaway. It was poetical and so right, was almost creepy.
We dance a little more, make some hugs moshpits, as it's used here in this occasions.
And before toast, the dj put some more calmed songs. "Somewhere I belong " started playing and a goosebump covered my body. I started looking over the yard, trying to reach something, but still don't know what.

Everyone was talking and drinking, laughing.

But then I saw joni. He was almost running to the microphone.

-I'm gay. Hello everyone, I just got married with my great best friend, a part of my family, maybe my twin sister for the last 12 years, who's also beautiful, smart and a force to count big- people was completely quiet. Music was off. Everyone was watching to the improvised scenario.- because I'm just a selfish protective bastard. And please, remember specially the part of protective. It does not make a difference on how gay I am, she's still mine. And my boyfriend's, Will. we've been togheter for the last 3 years. This being said, enjoy dinner, cake is great with Ron. Bar accounts goes on the house. Have a great night ya''ll.

When he past near me, all I could do was squish the hell out of him. I was so proud.

-you're my bastard, too. You know, twin brotha!

-well... it was about time my son grow a big pair of balls. After all this time I thought he was trying to find Narnia in that closet. He just kept walking deeper and deeper into that closet. But... as I always say and now there's a bunch of witnesses, my son has a special talent to dramatize EEEEEEVERYTHAAAAANG, because of course, he wait to get married and patched to drop the news aaaaand Mark territory on Dallas leg like a big Chihuahua. I'm proud of you son, you found your way out without being trapped by the lion... now let's eat cake, I need sugar after all.

My first rational thought at that moment was "what an asshole, he read Narnia series and didn't share it with me!"

Ok, no so rational. I was in shock, don't judge me.

When joni fell on his ass I recovered myself.

Brandon knew! All the time pops knew it! That's so funny. I'm making my way on torturing my husband along my brand new father-in-law.