Rock Am Ring 2004 in Germany, Under a Mistletoe

N.A: RAR 2004 was, actually, Jun 4/Jun 6, I took the liberty to change it for books own dates purposes. Full show is up here on media. ↗↗↗🔝🔝🔝↖↖↖

For our honeymoon we waited so we can catch Linkin park's show in Germany for rock am ring.
It may or may not be a good idea if it wasn't  for Linkin Park. Specially because snow was frozing me like a fucking human ice cream, just because the band, it worth it. But really, even if this was the best show we went so far, we could totally watch it online a few years later. Maybe in Malibu. With a margerita and of course, our dear friends Ben And Jerry. Nürburgring was -1°.
Set list warm me up so much.
Ok, maybe I was exaggerating a lot, I was still frozing, but we jumped, and screamed and enjoy like we were in a beach enjoying some cosmos.
It was the best show so far.
Oh what the hell, I don't even notice snow falling in my nose. Mike was there jumping and being so sexy, and cute, and Mike. Ok, I'm stopping right there on Mike's description according my obsession with him, and continue the story.

-I'm so happy we are here in this show!is one of the best experiences in a life-time!

-I think this band will only go up, and keep growing faster and faster. Can't wait we catch some other show.

-Dallas, I had a vision. Maybe we should do this thing, out thing.

-what? Track and follow Linkin Park as a pair of obsessed groupies? That's called stalking!

-yeah, I mean, not the groupie part, we are not that creepy, but when they do state's shows, we can do road shows over a few states close to home, or catch a plane. You are going to edit, so you can work anywhere. Meanwhile we can planing summer trips.

-I like the idea, mister stalker. I'm in!

Sometimes my husband has the best ideas. Of course that's because he's almost United by the hips since we were six. Apparently I really did a good job.

-luv ya sistah!

-dude, it's a metal show. That expression was cool on the MTV mush up with jay-z, here we are going to be killed. Just saying.

-oh dear Lord those Vikings are watching us really closely. Run when I count to 3....1....2....3 Dallas run run run!!

-oh ummm... sweetie? Vikings are not Germans, and we have those guys are just the security.... Joni? Jon!! Goddamned!