Later

By October things changed BIG!
The father of bama got tired of not being able to approach me, so he left with a girl he met in Denver while he was here a weekend.
He got engaged to a non problematic girl. She's pregnant, too.
They moved to I have no idea where. Joni told me that. I couldn't care less. I was so close to my labor that I don't even blink. He couldn't take my shit anymore. Well, was his daughter, he shouldn't being taking my shit. I mean, he got into ultrasounds, he got pictures copies, he got a call every time he couldn't make it. What he needed from me? I couldn't take that shit anymore. I told him to get a lawyer to make it work with no problems. He told me he was moving too far to make it work.
Better for me and my daughter. She needed real man on her life. Hard, but truth.
As he was barely present we didn't need to sign rights resigning or anything else.
Joni decided to give her his last name, because we were still married after all.
That guy, right there, was assumed as a Saint.
But I said no.

In October 20th we met our princess.
Alabama Maddox. Joni made social workers came to my room. Literally he called them screaming. He was yelling so hard at me that nurses thought I was stealing my own baby.

So in the middle of my joy I started planning how to get away after I choke him while he was sleeping. He just laughed hard. And told me to suck a lemon.

I laughed hard too. For the first time in 3 years. Joni cried like a baby. I did it too.

In told him about moving to mountains after I recover of my c-section  (was an emergency one)
He totally won the argument.

-you fucking crazy bitch. Stop the shit. You both are coming home, end of story.

That's what he said.

-but joni!

-shut up or I'll kidnap you. There's no big guy there to kill spiders for you. Suck it.

-you are afraid of spiders, not me.

-exactly, I'm not moving there you disconsiderated bitch. There's no Remington to kill them all.

-fine. But we need to move. We are not going to live in a small apartment.

-I bought us a house, 4 bedrooms. Ladies did decorations

-oh no!

-yeah, we have so much work to re-do!

-damn!

-here, this is the jar of bad bad words put a coin in there.

-there's a 100 dollar.

-yup, I paid forward because we needed to talk.

-you asshole!

-make it 2 coins.