How Much your life Worth? pt. 2

After what it felt like a bad scene of Chicago and made this guy run into my knife 17 times (what can I say? He had it coming ) I started checking around.

My cut. Damn, my cut was destroyed. Was stabbed in a fucking wall. Legacy patch was ripped off.

I really wanted to stab him 100 more times. But I was running out of time.

I never hesitate on stab him, and if I stopped and think about it probably I was just going to cry.

After that, details are blurry.

Next thing I'm sure about its that I'm outside,  riding a motorcycle. (Mine? His? My father's?  I'm not sure, and I don't want to know)

All I knew at that moment was that I needed to be somewhere, but j can't remember where. Army? Home?

I didn't even know what direction I was taking. My head felt like it was going to explode.

Cold started to break my bones. I felt wet. Maybe I was full with his blood. I had little clothes. A ripped pant, no shoes and just a t-shirt.

When I reached a place with lights, I started to feel a little dizzy. A big blackout was coming fast. But I didn't wanted to stop. I had to be close.

I needed to get somewhere but I stil, couldn't remember where it was. Just felt I was close to something.

How can I get to the army? What roads should I take? Where was everyone?
I needed to stay awake. But how?
Maybe if I remembered a song. That would help. I needed concentration.
My iPod had a lot of music that I use to love. Which bands were there?

I need to remember something about joni and I. We used to sing around our apartment right? What made us dance? What brought us even closer?

Then I looked to my leg. A part of the pant was ripped and I could see something there. What was? A tattoo. .. of what?

A song! Was songs parts. Linkin Park songs.

That was. What I needed.

I could read a part: " waiting for the end to come, wishing I had strength to stand. This is not what I had plan, it's out of my control".

Really chester? I had to smile so bad. How ironic it is that even in this moment he knew what I felt? Maybe he was a magician. Maybe some kind of genius.

I started to thinking how that song continues.

"Flying at the speed of light,
Thoughts were spinning in my head.
So many things were left unsaid.
It's hard to let you go.
I know what it takes to move on,
I know hoy it feels to lie.
All I want to do is trade this life for something new.
Holding on to what I haven't got".

I didn't have to think much after that.
It was like the music (Linkin Park, again) lead me home.
I didn't knew at that particular moment, but it wasn't the last time.
My biggest regret is that I never had the chance to tell this story before.
Maybe this could made a difference, maybe not.

But in that moment, all I could think was "1 more mile until we arrive " "1 more mile to the front door Dallas, you can do it"

Darnkess was coming.
But I didn't care. I was home.
I keep playing Linkin Park in my head. It was funny. All I can remember while I was taking my darkness, was playing Given Up, over and over again. Maybe it was an accusation. But this time, darkness was not going to be so lonely.