Destiny Can FUCK Everything

In 2015 joni and I decided to have a kid by invitro fertilization.
The plan was being surrogate for him and will, but it wasn't allowed yet in our state.
So we tried this method and after a few nightmares, we got it.
By January 2016 we found out we were having a boy! It was an amazing day.
We did a small baby shower with the wives and it was awesome.
Gifts and games and food. Most important thing : the family.
Guys weren't allowed to leave anywhere and we put some serious pressure to stay and enjoy.
They didn't resist too much after we said what food was in here. And cupcakes. They were basics human beings.
I'll always blame the hormones. I was not a natural blackmailing person. Nope.

As we didn't want to buy anything until we know the sex, ladies wait to buy too. But they don't let us buy anything. Well, with Alabama they didn't either.

The entire bedroom was made by this persons. And I was sure Nashville's bedroom was taking the same fate.

Toys and clothes included on the pack.

Even the bikes they planned to buy when they're older.

This people were crazy.

After celebrating we took a few days off to organize everything. Make list on what we will need as I was sure that another c-section was coming.

Everything was good until next Sunday.

Brandon and I were laughing at something guys were saying and he started cuffing.

He wasn't able to stop.

We rushed to the hospital and I was in complete panic.

After what looked like eras he was admitted for more tests. It doesn't looked good.

2 weeks after, when the results arrived, I took him to the doctor.

He has advanced lung cancer.

The thing that devastated me the most, was that Brandon refused treatment.

No chemotherapy or radiation.

No transplant.

He decided to die. Right in front of me.

-I had a fully life. I even had a granddaughter and I'm expecting my grandson. I don't want to be aparted of that. I want to live it without being sick. And when my time comes, I will reunited with Rose. To tell her how spectacular the things are here.

It broke my heart. I didn't stopped crying for weeks. Every night. Life was bittersweet. But we had to enjoy what we've got.
Brandon was still here. So we make him happy.

Nashville Brandon Maddox was born on May 16, 2016.

And Brandon enjoy it for a while.

His grandkids had birthday parties, and gifts, kisses and hugs. Smiles, laughs and a pos of pictures.

Until May 30, 2017.

Brandon got into a coma. Multiple organs failure took him away on June 6, 2017.

Devastation is not even starting to cover what it was like.

A big part of me died with my pops.

But, in that moment, I couldn't know what June could take with him. How much of me could die in just one month.

Well, even if a person still breaths, and smile, and function, death can be written all over a soul.