In The Name Of The Fucking Royalty Pt. 2

Later that night, Shayla, the most new Wife on the crew, married to a prospect who got his patch tonight, approached me slowly and quiet. If it wasn't for her curious smile, it would be funny how scared she looked that night. She was young and adorable (I guess this life can take you that kind of thing away after all eventually ) even if she was 3 years older than me. I found out she was still in prospect wife mode... well until the next day, anyway. Whe she founded out that Trisha, for example, loved to unapropiate touch every single girl in the crew. Band we let her because she was a 78 old scary woman who loved to carry weapons and we saw more than once how sgood she was shooting. I'd prefer be in a death row full of gangster that have her pointing at me with her glock.

-Dallas, sweetheart -why in hell everyone called me sweetheart back then?- can I please ask you a question? Feel free to refuse, I don't want to be disrespectful, it's just curiosity I guess...

-shady, stop murmuring, that's my thing, you can't take my thing away in such adorable way. Ask any question, honey.we are family now. Welcome! -I gave her a comfy hug- uncomfortable question comes with territory. Tomorrow you will found out tpri's mania of asking how much you fucked last week. Be prepared for the reunion. Uncomfortable is not starting to cover what you'll see. Go ahead. Shoot.

-oh that's disgusting and private breaking. Anyway. Why your husband's road name is chazzy? I've heard really crazy about other guys tonight but not about your husband.

- oh! Haha, that's because the story has everyone, including Jon, very embarrassed. I met joni when I was 6 years old, and we became instant friends. In some point, Brandon noticed that we were shadows for each other. We looked like our hips were glued togheter. When I was 8, Jon started asking Brandon if I could move in with them. He ask every single day for me to go his home after school for dinner and to the gym, and if I could make it to sleep. So Brandon started calling him "Crazy Chaser" until I moved in. I was 10 by then and crazy Chaser was a loooong name so I just called him chazzy, instead. Eventually it just stick around.

-wow, that's a long time. How old are you now? What a patience! And cute story, please don't tell chazzy I use cute to describe his name. I'm too young to die. -I was definitely using this to torture him. - the name still fits, right?

-I'm 19 now. And yes, if it was legal, probably Jon could find a way to make surgical arrangements to make it happen.

-Damn a MC cavern man!

-Amen in there, Sistah!