who wore it better?

It was the night Chazzy was getting his patches. I was so excited! He worked so hard to be part of the mc as a member.
His father show in every step of the ceremony how proud he was of his two "weirdos" kids. Even if he was trying to make a show of the bad ass he was, his eyes showed more. They were nice persons, who can loved from deep inside.

-I'm so glad war is over, you guys. Imagine this two skinny boys trying to fight to defend us. Probably they would just hide behind the bar and cry they way through red bull or something.

They were no skinny boys, if there was a way, they were taller than pops and bigger in the shoulder area. They gave the best hugs. (Sorry, I was trying to make them bad boys, but we need to stay truth, right?) And pops was not an elf. Beard included.

-Shut up, pops, I'm sure you start to call your doctor from under the bed to get free ibuprofen before they even get to the stairs, you old man.

-that's not fair! I'm the president! I can't get hurt!

-or get your manicure hurt right? How's your low back pops? Still tense?

-you didn't say that to your pops! I'm calling a group vote. Everyone who's in favor of taking of his cut and set him on fire right there with the barbecue rise the hand!

I could watch them come and going for ages, they could get annoyed each other to death, but they love each other deeply. I was so greatful to find them.

-well, guys, you now, today's party is double because my little one is getting married too. And I think we should triple bet, as we are all here, family and other mc friends, and get this 2 married now. I have a gift for you sweetie, is joni's job to give your own cut, but as a president of the mc, I have a few patchs to add. You know my wife was the most important person in my life, before anyone else, she was more than just an ol'lady, and so are you. When you were 15, gave me something unique. You helped me not to feel guilty about taking decitions between both parts of my family. You stand up and get in charge and make it work. You raise a wonderful woman out of you, two awesome boys, who didn't starve to death, and my princess, I can't thank you enough for her. You helped me feel part of all that while grieving much as I do. You are my daughter. So, this family patch is for you. But... you also get the club dark princess patch too. I made that one, and make sure it says dark in big letters, so you don't kill me while I'm sleeping. I tempted my luck enough with the speech. Love you so much.

-Brandon! A tornado is getting here, I have sand in my eyes!

-mmmm right, we are very close to Florida, like 3 states away, is understandable and a complete excellent excuse. Good one, my sons trained you very well.

-haha, very funny Brandon, I may not kill you, but laxants had no way to be traced. .. you know?

-that's my girl!