How Much your life Worth?

What was going on?
We had a bike crush?
My entire body was in pain, and then nothing.
Where was Jon?

All of those thoughts move fast into my head. And I found out I didn't had the answer of any of that.

Or lights were out or I couldn't opened my eyes. I wasn't sure.

Darkness can take out the worst parts of human mind to shine and only leave rationality behind.
A lot can happen through the mind of a person who's in complete blackout.
The worst scenarios starts to come. Like an avalanche.
You lose track of time.
You start to feel everything. And hear everything. And smell everything.
The amplification of the other senses make your fears weight double.
Confusion plays devil.
How long it's been?
That door opened close to you?
Those steps are coming or going?
Maybe the door was being closed.
How far?

-The beauty of the beast Mc. So long time no seeing you, dear Dallas.

-who are you?

A blinding light was suddenly turned on.

-don't you remember me? It's all the sudden light hurting your eyes not allowing you to recognize your dad? I feel bad about it.

My dad?

-excuse me? My dad? He's dead. He died when I was 8 years old. Try again asshole.

-I'm not. I moved here recently,  as soon as I got out of jail. I'm not dead.

-oh! This is a family reunion. What a sweet moment. Let's hug after all this time. And in the mid time let me go, before you actually get killed. Prison it's all about to regret and think. But you didn't got any smarter in prison right?

-shut up that stupid Legacy mouth. Your mc is not going to do anything. They're a bunch of pussys. While we do this,  you can start a negotiation form to bring business to Nashville.

-sure! Right! You are getting out safe and alive after you fucking kidnapped the wife of the vice-president! Because every mc who's not selling drugs or fucking aks is planting magnolias in the back yard of the army. That's what we do. Let's make an arraignment. You sell whatever you want And we paid you in lollipops. It's that a good deal for you? And not being dead from here to next 6 hours. By me. I will love to kill you. But if you accept the deal, i will not.

-lollipops uh?

-of course! We are a pussycats. We don't play with guns, we are trafficking with marshmallows and the big ones are paid with s'mores. You know. Big bets.

-oh just like your mama. I'll send Sony to negotiate with you. I'm ashamed you didn't want this bound with me. Bye bye, bunny.

-I feel really tied to you right now. It's amazing. Literally I'm tied right here. You got me.

-see you on the other side.

A few moments later I heard a door getting open, a few steps and low voices. I couldn't really hear what they were saying.

-I'll break her. I have my methods.

Fine, good luck on that.

Wait a minute. I recognized that voice. It can't be my ex boyfriend voice right?
The asshole can't be doing it. He was really this stupid?

Maybe it was an hallucination.

-hey Dallas! It's being a long time.

-funny, my dad told me the same, with him has being 14 years. Last time I saw you was last month. Not long enough since I kicked your balls off my apartment.

-viper tongue! You should be my ol'lady. You know being snake is a wonderful time. It's more your type of mc.

-oh Luke you are very funny tonight! If I ever founded you were patched on so lamefull mc I'd probably kill you while you were sleeping. You stupid creeping mothafucker.

-you are paying for that, bitch. Your bill just keep getting bigger and bigger. Let's get you down there.

I completely forgot about being bound to this wall. Or it was a San Andreas cross? This guy was creepy.

-sure. But think fast snicky. You don't have so much time you know?

-I have my time. Negotiations just started. I think you are a good insurance to make the business on track next week.

-oh sweetie. You are so naive. For next week, I'm sure you are not going to breath. Still well played. I'll took a trick to your funeral. Just for you. Good boy! You know. Something I hated about you was how much selfsteam you had. If you did your homework while we fucked around, I'm something to NOT underestimate.

-oh, again. You'll pay for that as soon as I get you down here. You are an unarmed woman, what can you do?

A big Cheshire smile came across my face. This guy was stupid. But I didn't know then... I was going to paid that for years.

-well, we'll seeing that later, huh? It's a favor point to me. You don't doing your homework gave me tons of advantage.

-your overprotective husband is way too far from here. See? I did my homework!

-well, sorry but you are not getting an A+.

-ok, now you're down let's shout that mouth for good and let the body talk, again, I missed that, Dallas. And it's pay day for me.

My entire body was froze. He was going to rape me? The dirty Bayard was going to try touching me?
That would probably be a good moment to scream the hell out of me. Being shout was not a good idea. Or maybe it was. I was confused.
What was wrong with me? I needed a plan. 
What in hell I was going to do?

Ok, first of all, recover my blood circulation. That would be a nice start. My hands were numb. I couldn't feel anything. My shoulders were not movable and hurt like shit. I didn't feel my legs since I woke up. My ribs felt like a train said a close hello to them.

I needed that plan fast.

While he was gagging me I started feeling my hand again. That was a good thing.

If I could just found something heavy, or sharpened. And maybe found out were in God's love we where. There's has to be some kind of vehicle outside. I was sure I must needed one. Even a fucking skateboard. This was during too much.

He laid down above me. His weight on me was no longer sexy. He smelled fatal. His breath was heavy and fast. He was enjoying this. I could feel his fucking dick getting hard on his pants.

He started to take off things put of his pants. A wallet. A pair of weird keys. Maybe from a locker, I wasn't sure. A condom! God, he felt lucky. And bingo!

I've always thought that mc gave knifes along the patches was a stupid thing. Because, every member was always carrying guns. Here in America, most mc was built by ex soldiers or marines. They had permission on legal guns. And the ones who didn't, they make them get a permission and a legal gun. Because just in case they were stopped by police or in a raid, they couldn't take you on illegal portation. So why carry a knife? Why give the members a fucking knife?

Well.... I still had no idea, but it worked for me.

He left his own fucking knife beside me. Because the stupid idiot really didn't do his homework. One job you had. It was to get me on business. I'm was so glad this asshole minimize the ability I talked him about. Sometimes that man don't hear you is a good thing.

I did a fast check on myself. I was not feeling fully my legs yet, but j had to make it work.

I took the knife and stab him.