Dream To Nightmare

For the last 10 years, mc was trying to get 100% clean, on the legal side of the business as a rider family.
Conflicts were coming and going along the years to get Nashville's territory back to illegal. Was hard, but the mc has the chance fight back and stay stall clean.
Not that other mc were happy for the waist of a south multifunctional frontier.

We were a very friendly mc, so others mc had our back most of the time. When outsiders needed a place to stay for the night, our club's house offered a place to stay, no judgements or questions. That forged a great relationship with other mc's across the states.

But as everything, that gave us a few insistent enemies, not only the ones who wanted dirty businesses on main Nashville but other ones that have something against friends clubs.

Revenge, sometimes, is just the top of the iceberg. In this story shit can only get worst with time. Eventually only dead can finish war.

Sometimes you think about life, about fears, about taking back some stupid desitions. And sometimes you can only think how life it's all about taking risk. The misconception between take risks and stupid desitions is a fine line. And your life can be in high risk if you miscalculate proportions.

What marks the difference between not let yourself being afraid and put yourself in danger?

Well... I miscalculated. .. kinda a lot.

After we arrange our saddlebags with clothes and basics (for Jon basics means a lot of snacks, chocolate and gummy bears) and some water, you know, I didn't want him dead. And he would probably die, chocked in all that junk food. After a few miles, we stopped for gas. It was 1 am. I was checking to calculate how much travel for the night.
First of all, you don't stay outside alone. NEVER.
I had my gun, my knife, a teaser and my body was trained in 5 martial arts. Including street fight because, you know, mc life fulfilled with asshole. But my body was not trained to fight chloroform. Or an intense electrical attack.

Joni was there. Like 3 feet away in the bathroom.  With all that why should I go inside the store? Night was quiet, was very late.
I didn't think about being scared. Or just being alert.
I was a trustable ol'lady, I was part of the training routines at gym for the fighting club. My husband was the VP. If anything was going on in some other business we should know that...right?

Well, enemies don't always set a precedent. They don't always let others clubs known they're under attack. Why, or what's going on is not always right there for you be safe.
Sometimes war starts silently.
And that guys... is the worst kind of war.

Why, you ask?. Simple. Because that kind, aloud you to think that nothing can go wrong in a clear November night. You are with your best friend, pumping gas, starting a weekend relaxing road trip. You have chocolate. You have an hotel room 3 hours from where you are, ready with some beers. So you stay on your motorcycle, one moment checking your phone. And the next one your entire body is in pain until you just get uncouncious a second after....