The 100- my season 2

*I do not own The 100 or any of the characters. this is  Just what i think might happen in season 2

Clarke

What is this? Was my first thought as Monty and I shared panicked looks through the glass.

Are we really on mount weather?

Monty seemed to realize I noticed something because he have me a questioning look, raising his eyebrow as if to say 'What,what's going on?' If only I knew the answer. I slightly shook my head, and mouthed " Are you alright?" To Monty, hoping he could understand. He did.

He nodded back and pointed towards me, asking the same question. I nodded too and tried the door again. It was no use. It was locked.

I could see Monty struggling with the same thing. Were we prisoners? And where we the only ones here? If the 'Mountain men?' brought us here, maybe they brought everyone. But if we are prisoners  why did they change our clothing? Looking over at Monty once again I saw that he was wearing a white shirt, just like the one I was wearing. And if we were prisoners, why bother with the medication? They had a needle in my arm. What was that stuff? Are they drugging us?

I really could use some answers.

When Monty looked at me I gave him a sad, yet reassuring smile and pointing behind me, trying to tell him to look around in the room. He gave me small nod and stepped away from the door.

If only we could have gotten out before the grounders scouts arrived. Maybe then we wouldn't be here. Maybe then Bellamy and Finn would be oka-

I stopped myself from thinking about that. I need to focus on getting out of here.

I stepped back from the door, the tiles were cold, not something I was used to.

The room was so bright, it hurt to keep my eyes open. Everything, everything  was white.

The room contained the bed in the back, along with the needle and the machine I had been hooked up to. I analyzed the needle, wishing I knew what was in it. There was a small toilet and a sink on my right, along with what seemed like a shower?

On the other side of the room there was not much. A mirror hung on the wall. I took a look at my reflection and realised I looked the same as I felt. Tired and confused. So many questions were swriling around in my head. About the grounders, the supposed mountain men, what happened with the ark, is there a chance Finn or Bellamy or any others out there that got out of there before the blast, questions about what happened to the others, are they here too?

I stopped myself from thinking too much, and took a last look around the room.

Nothing useful anywhere. 

I moved back to the door, Monty probably still looking around.

I tried to pull against it, but even I knew better. Sighing, I tried to see if there was anything else on the outside. I realized that we were like prisoners, there were even numbers on the doors. 

Monty returned to the glass circle, looking at me questioningly once again. I shake my head, telling him I didnt find anything and he returns the gesture.

What the hell did we get ourselves into.