FOURTEEN; A CURE

(4

(4.05)

ISIS WAS IN THE CENTER OF WOODS SURROUNDED BY THE TALL TREES AROUND HER. The sky was a mix of oranges and reds as the sun was setting. The goddess was waiting for Bonnie to come since she had the rest of the supplies that she needed to perform the spell. The hardest part of the whole thing was bringing Anubis to them and Isis was thinking about ideas, but after minutes, she realized how she would do it. 

Isis used a tree trunk to set down her ingredients, she had a few herbs near and she had a vial of blood. The blood in the vial belonged to Anubis and Bonnie but it wasn't binded yet. Isis then set the silver dagger next to a bowl that she had for the ingredients. The dagger gave Isis an eery feeling as the witches used it a long time ago for Anubis. 

She felt that if she used it on Anubis that it would like betraying him. Isis heard footsteps near and she quickly became attentive before seeing Bonnie wrapped up in a cloak that Isis provided her with. 

Isis let out a shaky breath, "You scared me, Bonnie," Isis commented as the lifted the head of her cloak off. 

Bonnie took the hood of her cloak off, "I don't get what's the whole point of wearing a cloak. Doesn't it draw more attention?" Bonnie walked over the tree trunk where Isis stood, she placed her hands on the trunk near the dagger. 

Isis sighed, "We are trying to get one person's attention, anyway, do you have the ingredients?" Bonnie nodded handing Isis a paper bag full of herbs, Isis' lips curled into a smile as she looked into the bag, "Perfect." 

"So, how is this going to work?" Bonnie asked as Isis set the bag on the ground and started placing the herbs on the tree trunk. 

Isis started putting the herbs in the bowl, "Well, it's not going to be easy. We have to wait for the full moon. Second, our goal is to get Anubis here and after that, we'll put him under a temporary sleep. Once he's asleep, I will use the dagger to draw blood and use our little concoction here to bring him back. Once the wound is healed, we'll see if it works, but we must be very careful if he's even an ounce of being awake, we've failed, or one bad move or one second too late and we're screwed." 

Bonnie let out a deep breath, "So any sudden movements and he's gone?" The witch raised her eyebrow at Isis as Isis was smashing the ingredients in the bowl, her eyes followed Isis as she poured the vial of blood in the bowl. 

"How are we going to draw him here?" Bonnie asked when Isis remained silent. 

Isis picked her head up, her curls bouncing off of her face, "Remind me, Bonnie, what is Anubis the god of?" 

Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "Death," Bonnie's eyes grew wide, "Wait, you're not going to kill anyone, are you?" 

Isis sighed as she looked at Bonnie, "No, I'm not, but someone will have to be on the brink of death in order for him to come. I will surely bring that person back."