TWENTY-SIX; PROM

(4x19)

(4x19)

          ANUBIS HAD PREPARING FOR HIS DEPARTURE SILENTLY SINCE ISIS HAD ARRIVED. HE HADN'T TOLD BONNIE YET SINCE THEY WERE STILL GRIEVING ABOUT JEREMY AND ELENA  HAD TURNED OFF HER HUMANITY. IT WAS A MESSY WEEK IN MYSTIC FALLS AND ANUBIS HAD NO PART IN IT AS USUAL. Anubis was sitting on the bench in the park in Mystic Falls when he felt a shadow over him. He was reading a book and he slowly put it down to reveal an annoyed blonde, Caroline. 

"Hello, Caroline," Anubis greeted as he closed his book and put it next to him and held his hands, "How can I hello you?" 

Caroline sighed, "I need you to do me favor," she started. 

Anubis looked around, "Why would I do that?" he asked curiously. Caroline didn't annoy him, in fact, he liked Caroline, she was kind and cared about her friends and she was unusually happy most of the time. 

"Because I know something everybody else doesn't," Caroline answered with a smirk on her face, Anubis sat up straight and furrowed his brows in confusion. 

"And that would be?" Caroline proceeded to take the seat next to him, her blonde hair was down past her shoulders which she flipped over her shoulder. 

"I know about your little friend Isis and the visit the she gave you," she started, "I also noticed how you've been distancing yourself and packing. Then I realized, that you're planning to leave and you haven't told anyone, not even Bonnie which could get you in big trouble with her," 

Anubis took a deep breath, today he was wearing a sweater and jeans that Damon had given him which belonged to Alaric, "How do you know this?" 

"I know everything, Anubis," Caroline answered nonchalantly, "Anyway it's a dick move, you're just going to leave Bonnie and not say anything. She really cares about you Anubis, all she ever does it talk about you," 

The comment made Anubis' heart skip a beat, "What do you want?" 

Caroline rolled her eyes, "Way to change the subject," she added, "Anyway, I need you to take Bonnie to prom," 

"Prom?" Anubis questioned, "Nope, no chance, I don't do celebrations," 

Caroline slapped his arms, "Come on, I need to figure things out and Bonnie has been sulking ever since and she needs someone she likes and knows to take her, please?" 

"What about Matt?" Anubis asked while looking at Caroline. 

Caroline said, "He's apart of a plan and he won't be able to take Bonnie," Caroline answered, "Please Anubis! I won't bother you ever again and it'll give you some time with Bonnie before you leave,"