FIFTEEN; PRAY FOR ME

(4

(4.06)

ANUBIS SAT ON THE BED WITH AN ICEPACK ON HIS HEAD AS ISIS SCRAMBLED AROUND THE ROOM. Anubis had felt free since Isis performed the spell but he still felt like something was off, something that was coming that he couldn't prevent. He felt his eyes slowly drooping, he wanted to sleep, which was ironic for him to think.

Isis left the room and saw Bonnie with her arms folded across her chest and stern look on her face. Isis let out a sigh at the witch, "Hate me all you want, I did what I had to do," Isis walked into the living room where Bonnie followed her. On the couch was the same suitcase Isis had brought only it was open and the goddess was packing it.

"You almost let me die," Bonnie started, "You didn't even know if the spell was going to work," Bonnie's eyes shifted to the goddess who was putting clothes in her suitcase. Isis stood in front of Bonnie and placed both hands on her hips.

Isis licked her lips trying to find the right words to say, "You can hate me all you want, Bonnie. This will explain itself soon," Isis sat down on the couch to put on a pair of small black heels.

Bonnie scoffed at the goddess, "So, now you're leaving? Isis, you did something wrong, how do we even know if Anubis is okay?"

Isis got up and closed her suitcase, she used the zipper to close it, "Trust me, he is. Look, the spell worked and that's all that matters. Anubis is back and he's not hungry for vampires anymore. Sure, he might hate them but he doesn't have a vendetta against them. Now, I have to go because I have more important matters to worry about."

The goddess walked over to the coat hangers and took out her coat. She slipped her arms in the sleeves and buttoned it up. Bonnie watched her carefully as she grabbed her suitcase from the couch and put it on the floor. "It was nice knowing you, Bonnie. If you ever need anything, just call me."

"Isis-" Bonnie started, within a snap of Isis' fingers, the goddess vanished and left no trace of herself. Bonnie furrowed her brows at the disappearance. She let out a sigh of relief, she was glad Anubis was back but something felt off. It wasn't about Anubis himself but rather the spell that Isis performed.

She felt conflicted as for if she should trust Isis, she wondered what was so important about that dagger that she had used. Now, she couldn't ask any more questions considering that Isis vanished into thin air.

Bonnie turned on the balls of her feet to go to the kitchen. She grabbed a pitcher of water and a glass and poured some water into it. She walked towards Anubis who had taken the ice pack off his head. Bonnie handed the cup to Anubis, his fingers grazed hers as he grabbed the glass out of her hands.

"How do you feel?" Bonnie asked folding her hands across her chest.

Anubis took a sip from the glass, "I have the biggest headache in the world," he placed the glass on the nightstand next to the bed, "I have no clue how Isis managed to pull off that powerful of a spell,"

Bonnie smiled, "She is pretty powerful," Bonnie admitted, "You weren't yourself,"

Anubis sighed letting his shoulders drop, "I'm just confused, at everything, I need to talk to Isis."

"She left. I don't know where but, she left," Bonnie told him. Anubis' brows furrowed together, he knew something was off about everything but he didn't know what it was. He was going to have to contact Isis, sooner or later to ask her any questions.

"How is everyone?" Anubis asked, "Stefan, Damon, Elena?"

Bonnie let out a sigh, "Things have gotten more complicated than you think," Bonnie started.

Anubis let out a laugh, "Bonnie, I know complicated, what's happening?"

Bonnie let her shoulders drop, "Well, everyone's been trying to find the cure for vampirism and well, Elena's dealing with being a vampire and all and everyone's freaking out,"

The two shared a small smile, "And the Mikaelsons?"

"They're the same, although Klaus is angry with Elena because he needs her blood to make his hybrids and Rebekah destroyed the blood he had saved," Bonnie explained, "The main thing everyone wants is the cure. Rebekah wants it for herself, Katherine wants it to kill Klaus, Klaus wants to destroy it, and Damon wants it for Elena," Bonnie had left out the part about expression, she didn't want Anubis to know about it.

Anubis had processed all the information, there was only one cure and everyone wanted it. Anubis looked up to Bonnie with concerned eyes, only one person was going to get it and he didn't know who it would be.

"That's insane," Anubis commented, "All of that happened while I was in jackal form?"

Bonnie nodded.

"Did I kill anyone?"

Bonnie licked her lips, "You kill some vampires and your jackal venom killed most of them. Isis took a sample beforehand, in case of emergencies." Bonnie explained, "Can I ask you something?"

Anubis shrugged his shoulders and nodded his head, "That dagger that Isis had, why is it so important?"

Anubis let out a sigh. The dagger had held numerous memories to him before the witches turned him to sleep, "The dagger was used by the witches to put me to sleep. If Isis used the dagger wrong then in an instant I would've gone back to sleep. If someone were to stab me with it then I could die or go into a long boring sleep."

Bonnie bit her lip, she had no idea that the knife had that purpose and she couldn't let it fall into the wrong hands. Knowing Klaus, he would want his hands on that dagger and try to kill Anubis, since Anubis was probably the only other person to kill him. "I'm going to put a cloaking spell on it, so no one can track it down,"

Anubis shook his head, "Bonnie, the only people who know about it are Isis and the witches who performed the spell. All of them but Isis are dead."

Bonnie shook her head, "Chione, the main witch who performed it, wrote about it. Esther had all her grimoires and diaries in her house. Which means that Klaus can get his hands on it. Once he finds out that it can kill you, he won't stop until you're dead,"

"I'll be long gone by then, Bonnie," Anubis confessed, Bonnie knitted her brows in confusion, "Look, I clearly failed in the whole aspects of killing the Mikaelsons. Finding the stake is going to be impossible and I just--don't know if I'm up to do it anymore. It's like everytime something is going right, something happens."

"Anubis, you can't leave," Bonnie started, "You're our friend, where are you even going to go? You're the only one that can stop Klaus. There are bigger threats to fight and we can't do it alone," Bonnie explained. She didn't want Anubis to go, even though she wanted to yell at him at times, she had to admit they had grown a friendship.

Anubis let out a sigh, "Fine, I'll help with this situation and when it's all over, I'll leave. Where? I don't know."

Bonnie let out a sigh, "Fine, do we have deal?"

"Deal."