TWENTY-THREE; NOVA SCOTIA

(4x13)

(4x13)

         THE TRIP TO NOVA SCOTIA WAS LONG BUT REBEKAH AND ANUBIS HAD TALKED THE ENTIRE TIME SINCE THEY HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO. THEY LISTENED TO THE MUSIC ON THE RADIO SINCE ANUBIS HAD MISSED OUT ON CENTURIES OF MUSIC AND HE FOUND THE MUSIC AMUSING. The music was way different from the music they had in Egypt long ago, he enjoyed way more than. When they finally arrived at the island, Bonnie, Damon, Stefan, Jeremy, Elena, and Professor Shane. 

They all looked surprised at his arrival since no one had suspected him which made him smile sarcastically at the group. "Anubis, we weren't expecting you," Stefan commented, Shane looked up at the god with curious eyes. 

"I can tell by the looks on your face," Anubis commented. 

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "Enough with the chit-chat," she started, "I brought Anubis since I think he could be helpful. Now, let's get going, chop, chop," the blonde said while snapping her fingers at the group.  

The group started marching through the woods, there was tension between Elena and Rebekah which Anubis noticed instantaneously. Anubis looked at Rebekah with a confused look, "Is there something that I missed?" he whispered. Rebekah quickly hushed him and gave him a look. Anubis quickly looked the other way while Stefan found ground to set up a tent. Anubis set his stuff down on the ground and felt a shadow looming over him. 

When he lifted his head he saw Damon, the Egyptian quickly rolled his eyes and stood face-to-face with the vampire. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Anubis asked as he folded his arms across his chest. 

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing here?" Damon asked in a low tone. 

Anubis rolled his eyes, "Well, I'm hurt that you didn't invite me, Damon," Anubis started, "Plus, I don't need to tell you why I'm here, we're all here for the same thing aren't we?"

"You don't need the cure," Damon commented. 

Anubis shrugged, "What if I do?" He was trying to get under Damon's skin and it seemed to be working since the vampire was trying to keep his composure. 

"Anubis, I need that cure," Damon said a threatening tone. 

Anubis furrowed his brows, "Why?" he asked, "We all know you don't want Elena to drink it because if she does take the cure then that means that the sire bond is broken and then she'll go back to Stefan. Also, I wouldn't take the tone of voice with me just because I can stick my hand in your chest and rip your heart out," the god simply smiled and walked away from Damon before heading towards Stefan and Rebekah. 

Stefan was tying a knot and Elena walked past the three of them, "You know, you're not really helping." 

Rebekah looked at Stefan unamused, "You're perfectly capable of tying a knot,"